Fiverr Community Forum

Listened to the recent spamming with Elementor pro and Astra pro?

Anyone have listened to the recent spamming with Elementor pro and Astra pro? I have seen a youtube video that was blaming one person who runs a freelancing institution and promotes spamming by giving nulled Astra theme? Everyone was commenting and this should be a pretty threatening topic.

2 Likes

Hi @parijatdutt!
I also see this video. But I also provide Installation service "Astra pro Agency Bundle with Lifetime update. I have Astra Pro Agency Bundle License.
Thanks

1 Like

If you have agency bundle then its perfectly alright. But what about other sellers who are spamming and providing nulled version instead of a licensed version? I think fiverr should take serious steps to remove this kind of service from fiverr to stop spamming.

1 Like

For this reason, Today I will face a problem with a buyer. He ask me Astra Pro License. I will showing a screenshot for Activation plugins. But he don’t trust me, he think I will provide a nulled plugins. For those spammer I will lose a order today.
Anyway, Thank you for your info.

1 Like

hello I have a question : how can I verify that the buyed plugins on Fiverr are not nulled or pirated ?

1 Like