Little favor for sellers

allrounder4u

Dear Fiverr Team,

As per my experience with fiverr, I have a suggestion for sellers favor to avoid the order cancellations and late delivery issues.
Actually few months ago I send an offer against buyer request, in my offer I asked to buyer some more and important details about his project/request, but buyer accept my offer without providing me such details, and an order was started automatically, and delivery time just 24 hours. So how can I deliver it without required details, because the order was already started, now I try to communicate with buyer through fiverr chat or order page but buyer can’t response, so unfortunately I should cancel order after a long wait.
I suggest to fiverr team, kindly provide some options on seller-end that if he agreed that buyer provided the complete details/material related to project then start the order.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

To avoid that, you’ll need to make sure you require the buyer to fill our the order requirements after accepting your offer. If you do this, there is a better chance of the buyer giving you what you need to know before the order timer starts.

c5600d448772928dcc568ee77bea544bb052c18e.png

Often times, buyers leave this blank, or just type a " - "

The fields don’t check to make sure actual instructions are filled, so that’s why we want a seller confirmation option, since buyers tend to just be lazy and not follow gig requirement instructions…

Often times, buyers leave this blank, or just type a " - "

The fields don’t check to make sure actual instructions are filled, so that’s why we want a seller confirmation option, since buyers tend to just be lazy and not follow gig requirement instructions…

You can contact CS when that happens. Adding a seller confirmation could severely slow down the process and go against what Fiverr believes sets itself apart. I’ve canceled orders over lazy buyers before.

Archived