LIVE CHAT Feature Suggestion - Fiverr

Hi,
I have a feature request for Fiverr…
So, say a potential buyer accesses your gig page…with this LIVE CHAT feature, you would be able to receive a notification that a buyer has accessed your gig page, via the Fiverr App. You can see when they leave your gig page as well.

Once you receive the notification, you’ll be able to chat with the buyer. Just send a message. For example:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig page! If there’s anything I can help you with today, I’d be happy to help!

Keep in mind that you’ll only be able to send one message once the buyer accesses your gig page, to keep sellers from spamming buyers.

When the seller sends the message to the buyer, a buyer sees a livechat icon pop-up at the corner of the screen, with a number 1 at the corner of that chat icon to indicate there is one message waiting for them. The buyer can then click on the icon and chat with the buyer…

What do you think of this feature request?

Hi,

I have a feature request for Fiverr…

So, say a potential buyer accesses your gig page…with this LIVE CHAT feature, you would be able to receive a notification that a buyer has accessed your gig page, via the Fiverr App. You can see when they leave your gig page as well.

Once you receive the notification, you’ll be able to chat with the buyer. Just send a message. For example:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig page! If there’s anything I can help you with today, I’d be happy to help!

Keep in mind that you’ll only be able to send one message once the buyer accesses your gig page, to keep sellers from spamming buyers.

When the seller sends the message to the buyer, a buyer sees a livechat icon pop-up at the corner of the screen, with a number 1 at the corner of that chat icon to indicate there is one message waiting for them. The buyer can then click on the icon and chat with the buyer…

I think it’s been suggested quite a lot of times. Not everyone calls it the same exact thing but just using live chat you can see quite a few similar posts, though some are hoping Support will use chat. Most people who would use it a lot probably already have written permission to use s***e, but that’s a guess. I don’t think it’s a bad idea even though I wouldn’t use a live chat feature and I would want it to be optional. Sellers should be able to hide the feature on their inbox if they prefer it.

I think it’s been suggested quite a lot of times. Not everyone calls it the same exact thing but just using live chat you can see quite a few similar posts, though some are hoping Support will use chat. Most people who would use it a lot probably already have written permission to use s***e, but that’s a guess. I don’t think it’s a bad idea even though I wouldn’t use a live chat feature and I would want it to be optional. Sellers should be able to hide the feature on their inbox if they prefer it.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea even though I wouldn’t use a live chat feature and I would want it to be optional. Sellers should be able to hide the feature on their inbox if they prefer it.

Yeah, that’s a good idea, to make it optional…

Why wouldn’t you like to use the live chat feature?

Archived