Live portfolio on my gig?

inkquiries

Hi everyone!

I have a hand-lettering/calligraphy type gig and I’ve made a few sales. However, many of the samples that are shown on my live portfolio aren’t really representative of my work due to buyer requests. A few are in styles that I personally find a little amateurish and don’t typically do, and one is literally just the number “7.” I’m considering turning live portfolio off, but I also feel like having it on makes me seem more credible.

I would be super grateful if you could take a look at my gig and let me know if my live portfolio images negatively (or positively!) affect the way you see my gig. Thanks!

Hey,
from what I can see your portfolio looks fine, especially since the reviews are positive 🙂
Having a portfolio on your gigs is great and buyers will trust you more, so I definitely recommend that you keep them on.

Btw I think the 7 is quite funny, I recommend keeping that as well 😃

Hope it helps

Hi everyone!

I have a hand-lettering/calligraphy type gig and I’ve made a few sales. However, many of the samples that are shown on my live portfolio aren’t really representative of my work due to buyer requests. A few are in styles that I personally find a little amateurish and don’t typically do, and one is literally just the number “7.” I’m considering turning live portfolio off, but I also feel like having it on makes me seem more credible.

I would be super grateful if you could take a look at my gig and let me know if my live portfolio images negatively (or positively!) affect the way you see my gig. Thanks!

I would say that you should keep it.

By the way, the live portfolio looks quite similar to your profile example from calligraphic prospective so I wouldn’t say that there is a problem with that.

(But if you are worried just add more examples to 3 portfolio photos that you are allowed to upload

Archived