Fiverr Forum

Live portfolio suggestion

now seller can not remove items from live portfolio (when It has been there) by oursefl. Please add the feature to allow seller can do this without contact fiverr support :slight_smile:

Thanks

My sellers cannot even find the link on my gigs for the Live Portfolio even though I did enable activate it. Frustrating.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: This is for your live portfolio?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That’s great advice…Instruct them. So in other words, if I read your reply correctly, I do not have to say anything to my buyer? My delivery will just appear under the Live Portfolio unless the buyer opts out?

Sorry for all the questions. I have a lot of these gigs delivered for a particular gig and under my portfolio, nothing appears. It is driving me crazy too.

Just deactivated the live portfolio option from all my gigs…

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks. You just answered my questions.

I like Live portfolio feature. I just a have a suggestion. Team fiverr must add a watermark or blur it to protect our sold work in LP section. I don’t know about other sellers but I need it. Right now anyone can save an Image by just with right click.

Reply to @macdesigns: @oldbittygrandma made a good suggestion above. If you are uploading images, you can deliver one to the buyer and upload another, where you, yourself can add the watermark. If I heard grandma correctly, the last upload becomes the live portfolio, so you can watermark that one.

I have my portfolio turned on and it says to choose a clip for it after my uploads (I’ve been having trouble uploading too…http errors?) but I have yet to get anything in my portfolio…maybe everyone is opting out??

Also …it gives me the option to select, but how do I actually do that?

At first I wouldn’t turn it on but then decided it would benefit me and my buyers experience. So since I was late to the party I only have a hand full of photos posted in my live portfolio

From a buyer perspective, I love the LP. It has been the deciding factor for me in choosing someone to work with before. In my opinion, having LP turned on shows that you are confident in the work that you deliver.

From a buyer perspective, I love the LP. It has been the deciding factor for me in choosing someone to work with before. In my opinion, having LP turned on shows that you are confident in the work that you deliver.

I love the live portfolio feature! It’s definitely helpful to buyers because they know what they are getting for their $5.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

I have activated the LP option but I can’t see anything on the deliver Work message box as mentioned in above images. Any suggestions ???

IttyBittyOldieGrandma has a good response. LOL

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Got it ! Thanks… Actually You forgot to told that this option will only appears once we upload the video. I thought it must be visible before uploading the video and got confused !

Anyway thanks for the help !

Thanks,

Riya