Live Portfolio™

natalieab

Now you can see seller portfolios directly on the site. Gig pages have a bigger viewer (600 x 370) so that you can easily browse photos and videos that are posted on Fiverr. All sellers can now upload up to 10 files with a total of 150MB (with a max of 100MB for each file) in a single delivery!

With each delivery, sellers have the option to select one file to appear in their portfolio – so if you upload multiple images, you’ll need to choose one of them as a sample for your Live Portfolio™.

Buyers, when rating your experience with a seller, an image from your order will be displayed next to your feedback. If your purchase is too personal too share, no worries, just remove the photo before you submit your feedback.

Learn more about Live Portfolio

http://blog.fiverr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Gig-Page2.png

• 3 weeks later...

I really like live portfolio, but I wish there was a way I could use it for my voiceover work as well. Right now, it only seems compatible with video and image files, not audio files.

My only issue with the system is that customers are not leaving me feedback sometimes now because they are afraid the “live portfolio” will display their work (though they do not tell me this before delivery). Since they are often resellers working “through clients” they don’t want the work linked to either of us, apparently.

I personally feel this is unnecessary, because I should have the right to use their work in my portfolio at the least to show new customers what I can do.

However, I also know there is a way to choose to not show the image on the feedback when you leave it. I tried to explain this to a buyer, but they never figured it out and then decided to NOT to leave me feedback in fear their client’s project might be displayed on my profile… this really isn’t fair to me. They were happy with the work and they told me they would leave feedback if they could “figure out how” to do so without the image.

Maybe the “on/off” option could be a little more visible.

Graphix Goddess, that’s a great idea. Funny how people “get scared” look, if someone is paying you and they know about fiverr. They’re agreed you’re worth the differential. AND, there is some value in what it would take to LEARN that Graphix Goddess (or whomever) is a quality vender. Though it is easier NOW to decide because of portfolio

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tn5rr2012

I use zip file also since I usually deliver more than 30 files with a family tree, what I do is find a pertinent file to that order (usually a photo) and attach it, then if the buyer chooses to leave feedback and also the photo to remain there, is a really cool old photo with the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived