Loading the profile page ALL the way in beginning

nicolebella

So any of you who have more than, say, 5-6 orders knows that it’s a pain when the buyer visits your profile page and scrolls down and misses the fact that it says “see more” or goes into “loading”. Sometimes people arent the best with computers so they figure the only gigs on that particular profile are those 4-6 gigs! If you have 20 gigs, you may be suffering what i like to call " The NOT SHOWN syndrome "!! I think it would be WAY better if Fiverr implemented a full load screen once you go to a certain profile! I can understand about the home page, but as far as a persons profile i think it should be loaded fully from the start! What do you guys think??!!

Reply to @ceceliavo: This issue was reported previously and fiverr fixed it (all gigs not loading) the problem with displaying all the gigs at once is that the page load time increases exponentially with the number of gigs you have and buyers are not going to hang around waiting for your page to load.

Reply to @ceceliavo: This issue was reported previously and fiverr fixed it (all gigs not loading) the problem with displaying all the gigs at once is that the page load time increases exponentially with the number of gigs you have and buyers are not going to hang around waiting for your page to load.

I think the site is still having problems with loading the gigs… there are times when the loading just stops.

And also, how are the gigs arranged when displayed? Is it from the latest updated gig? Because I’d like to place my more popular gigs at the top of my profile page

I think the site is still having problems with loading the gigs… there are times when the loading just stops.

And also, how are the gigs arranged when displayed? Is it from the latest updated gig? Because I’d like to place my more popular gigs at the top of my profile page

Guest tn5rr2012

I really only have one gig but in searching for spotlighted fiverr gigs I have had the issue that I need to make sure I all the gigs a seller offers to get a complete feel of what they offer. it is not very user friendly

Guest tn5rr2012

I really only have one gig but in searching for spotlighted fiverr gigs I have had the issue that I need to make sure I all the gigs a seller offers to get a complete feel of what they offer. it is not very user friendly

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived