Location changed on my fiverr profile

adela99

did the location change to an incorrect one or a correct one?
Fiverr has been locking down on those that say they are somewhere they are not.

Your profile picture comes up in interesting internet spots, is it you? If not, you may want to change that too. Buyers want not to be misled, in how you represent yourself and in your location.

You VPN failed to work?

Did you move to the displayed country? What was your original location?

Did you try to change it? What happen?

I really do not understand why people put locations other than the place they are in, location doesn’t bring clients, quality work does. I understand some clients might be prejudice but you wouldn’t want such client, would you?

• 3 years later...

You VPN failed to work?

Did you move to the displayed country? What was your original location?

Did you try to change it? What happen?

I really do not understand why people put locations other than the place they are in, location doesn’t bring clients, quality work does. I understand some clients might be prejudice but you wouldn’t want such client, would you?

Hello Addulmoti,

Unfortunately I’m pretty sure it prejudicate when your location is displayed. I was myself trying to remove it or finding a way but I can see now that it is difficult.

My years of work experiences showed time and time again that it does prejudicate in both ways.

Now my question is : if the work is online and can be done anywhere why would need to show where I am?

Archived