Login with mobile

I bought a new phone and logged to fiverr using it. I heard that when we use different devices to log account get problem. Will it make any damage to my account by logging using my phone

???

I use my phone and my laptop in the same time to access Fiver with no problems at all.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why should there be a problem with logging with different device?

i use my pc, my mobile at the same time to log in. got no problems till now…

Thanx a lot for answering. I heard that some got ban because of using home PC and office PC to log that’s why I asked.

Reply to @spooky947: That’s weird. Maybe they were using some type of proxy to cover up their country, and then logged in without it. Like everyone else, I use fiverr on my phone, home laptop, and from different computers at school, and never had an issue.

I use my phone and my laptop in the same time to access Fiver with no problems at all.

renu sharma

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why should there be a problem with logging with different device?

i use my pc, my mobile at the same time to log in. got no problems till now…

Thanx a lot for answering. I heard that some got ban because of using home PC and office PC to log that’s why I asked.

Reply to @spooky947: That’s weird. Maybe they were using some type of proxy to cover up their country, and then logged in without it. Like everyone else, I use fiverr on my phone, home laptop, and from different computers at school, and never had an issue.

renu sharma