Hello there Fiverr user, in this article I will guide you through the process of creating the logo for Skiing Wolves. And you will never been cheated with unfair designers who try to sell you logos which is created with help of online logo creators! http://■■■■■■/7wLjIq
So Let’s Start
When one creates a logo, they should follow a logo design process to ensure that the final design suits the needs of the clients (not their wants)
process in short:
- Design Brief: Conduct a questionnaire or interview with the client to get the design brief.
- Research: Conduct research focused on the industry itself, on its history, and on its competitors.
- Sketching & Conceptualizing: Develop the logo design concept(s) around the brief and research.
- Reflection: Take breaks throughout the design process. This lets your ideas mature and helps you get renewed enthusiasm. Receive feedback.
- Positioning: Position yourself as a contractor or build a long lasting relationship.
- Presentation: Choose to present only a select few logos to the client or a whole collection. Presenting only the best is recommended.
- Celebration: Drink beer, eat chocolate, sleep, start on next logo design. Or a combination.
Getting The Job
Skiing Wolves, contacted me earlier this year and they wanted to make the logotype which will identify them. After a few initial emails clarifying Janos’s and Mai’s needs, I sent to them, logo design questionnaire form, which was promptly filled out.
The Design Brief
Hello there Darren, Janos and Mai is here we are funky freestylers and we need a logo for Skiing Wolves, we love wolves, hiking, skiing, that’s all be creative
Janos and Mai
Not too much really Upon receiving the initial 50% deposit for the logo and signed agreement, I then started researching what was needed for the project. Researching and searching for other logos in the industry, among other things.
Research is a critical stage in the logo design process as this ensures that your logo will differ from the competitors and it also sets a benchmark. Google result give me a lot to think about http://■■■■■■/ItP6Bk
Sketching & Development
The next stage of the project was developing the logo. Developing the logo design concept is where creativity comes into play. Based on the design brief and research conducted, this is where I let my ideas run wild. I brainstormed and sketched down my ideas and then experimented with them on the computer. I also had breaks between these sessions so I could reflect on the designs and have a fresh perspective on the job at hand which is a crucial part of the process when designing a logo.
The challenge that I had when creating the logo was trying to incorporate a skiing and wolf into the logo.
Below you will find original pages of sketches that I did for the Skiing Wolves… I know I am no Picasso but it is the end result that matters. Remember that there is no such thing as a bad idea, just bad decisions.