Fiverr Community Forum

Logo design service order need

If you are looking to design a unique creative modern minimalist brand company luxury business logo design for your brand/business/company or any then you are in the right place.

I am a young and professional Graphic Designer and working in this field for many years. I am providing the best services on FIVERR.com. I will make sure you’re 100% happy at every stage of the project. Every design will be unique which will identify and represent your company/business/brand or any.

My Services…
:heavy_check_mark: Expert in unique, creative, modern, minimalist, brand, company, luxur business logo

:heavy_check_mark: Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction

:heavy_check_mark: Express Delivery

:heavy_check_mark: Free 3D Mockup

:heavy_check_mark: All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI, source

or any other file types

:heavy_check_mark: Professional and Fast Communication

:heavy_check_mark: Complete 100% Satisfaction

Note

Typography | Professional | Modern Design | Text Logo | Badge | Feminine | Hipster | Retro | Custom | Minimal | Versatile | Classic | Flat |

Thank you so much

GIg Link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/yezzXV

2 Likes

If you want to promote your gig you must do so under the “My Fiverr Gigs” category or your post will be removed.

The Tips for Buyers" section is NOT for self promotion.

You better change your category quick or a mod will be along to remove it.

4 Likes

Wow, you were quick! Good luck with your Fiverr career. May you always have smooth :sailboat: sailing.

1 Like

ok sir, i am expert graphic designer, but present 3-4 day not order get. can you any suggest for my order increase

1 Like

You can also add a link to your profile on your Forum profile by going to your Forum profile and selecting Preferences. Then choose Profile and post your profile link under Web Site.

Jon has some good advice for new sellers.

3 Likes

be patience and get order soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: