Logo Designing being copied form free logo making websites

sanvalikaushik

I believing in the fiverr community logo designing creativity engaged 4 gigs for logo designing and hoped I will get logos hard to choose. The whole system of fiverr to complete the order and move to next one / fiverr overall system not allowing buyer not to accept low quality make do kind of work by placing a time linked completion of order if buyer does not respond is just slipping into low quality work.

Yesterday after feeling disappointed with 4 gigs in logo designing I reached into free logo makers which allow you to make your own logo but you have to pay in case you need to download it.
As a novice I was able to make 10-12 logos on various free sites and in few of them came across logo suggestions which look suspiciously close to some of the work spurned up by the 4 gigs I have engaged.

Apart from being short changed I feel this is an indication of things to come - most logo deginers have access to pre-made vectors which they are just pacing, saving files and sending it off within 24 hours

Guest offlinehelpers

I believing in the fiverr community logo designing creativity engaged 4 gigs for logo designing and hoped I will get logos hard to choose. The whole system of fiverr to complete the order and move to next one / fiverr overall system not allowing buyer not to accept low quality make do kind of work by placing a time linked completion of order if buyer does not respond is just slipping into low quality work.

Yesterday after feeling disappointed with 4 gigs in logo designing I reached into free logo makers which allow you to make your own logo but you have to pay in case you need to download it.

As a novice I was able to make 10-12 logos on various free sites and in few of them came across logo suggestions which look suspiciously close to some of the work spurned up by the 4 gigs I have engaged.

Apart from being short changed I feel this is an indication of things to come - most logo deginers have access to pre-made vectors which they are just pacing, saving files and sending it off within 24 hours

which look suspiciously close to some of the work spurned up by the 4 gigs I have engaged

They probably are!

If a Fiverr seller offers this service it’s saving the buyer the time they would have used to do it themselves.

Guest offlinehelpers

Try to choose seller which does not offer a professional logo design for $5 🙂 Should contact before order and ask if they do custom designs.

Try to choose seller which does offer a professional logo design for $5

Important difference! 😉

I feel this is an indication of things to come - most logo deginers have access to pre-made vectors which they are just pacing, saving files and sending it off within 24 hours

It’s already here 🙂

If you need a logo for $5 then quite often you’ll get something that’s built on a template. As long as there’s no copyright issue there’s nothing wrong with using templates.

If you need a unique and a professional logo then you should probably start at $100.

Try to choose seller which does offer a professional logo design for $5

Important difference! 😉

I chose 4 gigs basis their displayed work because I wanted real creativity in my logo.

Yesterday when I visited the free logo makers some of the logos I had received from these people felt so close to ready made vectors.

There is compulsion in the model for people to send a order completed status because everything thereafter is revision.

I may not be a voice but if it is happening as a trend it will reflect

I had engaged at varying rates

USD 40, USD 11, USD 5 and turns out that USD 11 is best of the lot so no pattern in what is being said

no pattern in what is being said

3-4 orders won’t give you a pattern 😉

I’ve ordered about 150+ logos from various sites and it showed me that you need to invest at least $100 to get a decent logo that actually matches your brand

That being said, you can get a good logo for less, just need to do more research

Archived