Fiverr Community Forum

Logo designing tips

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I have Experience of 5 years in designing . I was working for an Organization for 3 years on Fiverr in another account.

Now I thought to work of my own and make my own account.

TIPS FOR LOGO :

1 IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE AND ELEGANT .
2 NOT MORE THEM TWO TYPESTYLES SHOULD BE USED (ONE IS MORE PREFERABLE)
3 DO NOT USE MORE THEN 2 COLOR IN LOGO .
4 DELIVER DIFFERENT SAMPLES TO CUSTOMERS

THANKS
STAY TUNED FOR MORE

-MUQEETJANJUA

DO VISIT PROFILE AND GET QUALITY WORK TO SEE AND TO GET

6 Likes

Thank you dude…Really this tips is very helpful for every designer

1 Like

It depends on the style people looking for. If they are asking for mascot logo and you deliver minimalist logo that would’ve very disappointing for a buyer and unprofessional from seller.

Just a big question mark here.
How about watercolour logos? Or logos with flowers drawings for example?
The sign of good designer is to be able to bring few colours together when needed without making it tasteless.

3 Likes

no worries mate :slight_smile:

STAY TUNED :slight_smile:

MUQEETJANJUA

HELLO MARIASHTELLE1 :slight_smile:

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY .

1 : I told the method of professional designing . The Professional logos are not more then 2 colors .
FOR EXAMPLE FAMOUS IPHONE APPLE LOGO , MCDONALDS LOGO, NIKEY LOGO , IBM LOGO
They all are of not more then 2 colors and They look professional and simple :slight_smile:

The thing you are talking about is CUSTOMER CHOICE . But Customer is not a designer You are .
and you should tell him to not use more then 2 colors .

As you said Flowers Drawing and Stuff . Look at The iphone logo . WHY THEY DIDNT USED COLORFUL APPLE ? CUZ IT DOESNT LOOKS PROFESSIONAL .

Hope you understood my point :slight_smile:

Thanks.

-MUQEETJANJUA

So why are you not following your own advice?
Your main gig image for a logo has at least 4 colours.
If that is so important why are you ignoring your 2 colour rule? Why did you deliver to your only customer something with more than 2 colours? As you said you are a designer and didn’t insist on 2 colours only?

I’m sorry but this is from your portfolio and far from an apple logo. Very far.

3 Likes

Hello,
I think you havent read out the TITLE ’ APP ICON ’
I guess you know the difference between an APP ICON AND A LOGO.
There is a huge difference between them .

I was talking about A BRAND LOGO NOT AN APP ICON .

HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD .

-MuqeetJanjua

Your app icon is still very far from an apple app icons.

Those are just an excuses. If you have a style you have it for everything: app icons or logos.
Unfortunately you can not say that “I’ll create tasteless app icons but trust me my logos will be like an apple logo”

And please don’t get me wrong, we are all working in our style but it might be good to have a proven profile with amazing portfolio and a lot of great review before start giving lessons on the forum.

2 Likes

How come these tips did not help you?i mean i saw your profile and you had your last sell was like 10 month ago.does that mean you are not following your own tips?:thinking:

4 Likes

I was not realting my work with anyone not even with Apple Brand Logo.
I worked for an Organization on other account on Fiverr for 5 years .
I had more then 5000 satisified clients .
I just wanted to start my own work .
IT WAS TASTELESS OR NOT . IT HAS BEEN SOLD OUT ON FIVERR .
and I have been given 5 star reviews on them (ON PREVIOUS ACOOUNT)

I was sharing my that experience .

I have discussed about Customer Satisfaction aswell . I just said in my article THAT YOU SHOULD TELL CLIENT ABOUT YOUR OWN DESIGN ASWELL CUZ IT MIGHT HELPP IN CLEARANCE OF THE ORDER IF IT NOT APPROVING .

I worked for an Organization on other account on Fiverr for 5 years .
I had more then 5000 satisified clients .
I just wanted to start my own work .

I have been given 5 star reviews on them (ON PREVIOUS ACOOUNT)

I was sharing my that experience .

I have discussed about Customer Satisfaction aswell . I just said in my article THAT YOU SHOULD TELL CLIENT ABOUT YOUR OWN DESIGN ASWELL CUZ IT MIGHT HELPP IN CLEARANCE OF THE ORDER IF IT NOT APPROVING .

There really is no need to reply to both of them with a copy/pasted response…

I recommend you calm down with the capital words. Just makes you come across as angry and rude.

The capital words are just to HIGHLIGHT. Thats my style of replying .
And The answer was same for both things .
Thats why I copy pasted (THAT IS THE WORK OF DESIGNER DO THINGS IN SHORT TIME WITH SHORTCUTS)
As you use shortcut skills on ADOBE SOFTWARES :wink:

It doesn’t look like highlighting, it looks like shouting.

You are able to make words bold, for example. I suggest you do that instead.

Thank you for the suggestions :slight_smile:
Capital words are also a sign to highlight .

Apology if you found it rude .

It’s great and courageous that you want to start on your own right now. We wish you all the best with that.

I just don’t see why you decided to give lessons on the forum. Do you want to get more customers with that? I prefer to see tips from sellers who’s portfolio speaks for itself. And right now you are contradicting yourself: first you are saying that designer should guide the buyer and next you are saying that you created an app icon because your client wanted it like that.” :woman_shrugging:

Design tips unfortunately not so simple and it doesn’t work like “use just 2 colours in a logo” or “make a simple logo”. There are a lot of styles in design, there are a lot of industries and companies, for some simple and elegant will work the most and for others it will be a horrible idea.
Good designer should know which style will work the best for each company, what their values, target audience etc. That’s what designer should know.

4 Likes

No logo “should be” simple and elegant.

Some logos are photorealistic almost and their level of detail is astonishing. It depends on the brand and on the client’s expectation.

Also, I don’t think you’ll get arrested if you use 3-4 colors in your logo. Or even 5 or 6. :slight_smile:

“Different samples” should be provided only if in your gig terms you do state that you provide a certain number of samples and you make sure you get reasonably compensated for extra work on the samples. Otherwise, it can lead to unrealistic expectations from the buyer and all kinds of trouble as a result.

2 Likes

Yeah but still Your capital letters did not answered my questions Sir. My question was if you are an expert and you are sharing tips here,why it does not helped you to get orders? Let me tell you more clearly.

They were not your clients, they were the clients of the organization you worked for.

They were not your 5 stars, but they were for organization you worked for.
Also,

Is this your account? i know you said it was for organization you worked for but still i am just asking to be sure.

Try not to use capital letters again as i am picturing you right now shouting on me because of that.

Good luck with that anyways.

2 Likes

I love playing with multi colors. What should I do now???

2 Likes