Fiverr Community Forum

Logos not getting any click in Logo Maker

Greetings, I really really loved the new Logo Maker feature introduced by Fiverr. Now we can sell our custom made designs through that feature. I uploaded 7-8 designs in the logo maker but none of then getting any view or click. Why is that so? If buyers can’t see the designs then what’s the reason behind introducing the feature and uploading the design on it.

3 Likes

Do read the mail that you received from Fiverr.

You will definitely get the answer

" Winter is Coming "

2 Likes

which e-mail? I got no e-mail regarding that logo maker feature

1 Like

check you spam or promotional on Gmail

Already Checked. No email …!

even my one was in spam or promotional folder…

Is is written

‘’ winter is coming ‘’

You are right. i have uploaded 30 logos and don’t see any notifications if buyer has seen any of them.
Also my 30 logos are active. But after 30 to 35 now my each logo indicates " Paused " instead of active. i have tried many times to make them active with edit option but still have same issue. i have been communicating with fiver support if there is any limitation of 30 logos. Lets see…

1 Like

You are right. i have uploaded 30 logos and don’t see any notifications if buyer has seen any of them.
Also my 30 logos are active. But after 30 to 35 now my each logo indicates " Paused " instead of active. i have tried many times to make them active with edit option but still have same issue. i have been communicating with fiver support if there is any limitation of 30 logos. Lets see…

It was written on the “logo maker page” that they allow 20 logos per seller

mariashtelle1
Can you share that page ? i didn’t find anyting like this for limitation of 20 logos only.

You can upload any number of designs you want.

condition is “only 30 designs can be kept active”

Please can you tell how I can upload the logo on this feature of Fiverr.