Long Time No See

yarasin

It’s been almost two months I wasn’t having a single visit

Tell me your secret. I also don’t want to visit this place for a while 😁. Somehow I didn’t visit here. I don’t know why but didn’t. Then I realize I am missing the forum, now here I am

The Forum can be like an addiction. I swear I will stay away, but somehow I always find myself here, wasting time instead of working!

The Forum can be like an addiction. I swear I will stay away, but somehow I always find myself here, wasting time instead of working!

Yep! I told myself today after having posted a few times that I would not look at the forum until tomorrow. That lasted all of two minutes…

It doesn’t help that all I have to do today is waiting for Unreal Engine (game development software) to finish compiling shaders (has taken 24 hours so far). Only have one big order in queue that is due in 28 days. Can’t work on that and risk Unreal crashing. Maybe I should just clean the house. 😐

Yep! I told myself today after having posted a few times that I would not look at the forum until tomorrow. That lasted all of two minutes…

It doesn’t help that all I have to do today is waiting for Unreal Engine (game development software) to finish compiling shaders (has taken 24 hours so far). Only have one big order in queue that is due in 28 days. Can’t work on that and risk Unreal crashing. Maybe I should just clean the house. 😐

Maybe I should just clean the house. 😐

Yes, clean your house and mine too! 😈

Maybe I should just clean the house

you can do that, but don’t forget to have a visit here frequently 😉

Maybe I should just clean the house.

Oh dear, you had to remind me…

Fine fine, I’ll go clean my room. I was a bit lazy this week.

Now let me go get my mop after reading a few more posts.

Archived