Long time without any order

mdimranhossain7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Are your impressions zero? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it’s been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, contact Fiverr customer Support.

If impressions are not zero, then it doesn’t matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Otherwise, please see: Impressions aren't all that important. Here's why: or If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED] 

• Like 16

Are your impressions zero? First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it’s been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, contact Fiverr customer Support.

If impressions are not zero, then it doesn’t matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Otherwise, please see: Impressions aren't all that important. Here's why: or If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Actually I can see my gig but others cannot.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 2:17 AM, taybasultana020 said:

When we do changes in our gigs , it disappear in search result for a few days to week, don’t worry your gig will comeback in a few days.

Its been 6 month the gigs are still same🥺. No order, no click, no impression. I'm gonna cry😭.

Edited by mdimranhossain7
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 4:56 PM, raj_proservice said:

Try to Active most of times Daily,

Geeeeeeeeeeez!!!! Stop posting this nonsense!!! Being "active" WILL NOT help you get messages, orders or your gig(s) to have a better placement!!! 

What about those of us who don't spend all day long "active" and we wake up to messages to reply to and/or orders to start working on? 

XX.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
19 hours ago, mdimranhossain7 said:

How can I get more buyers and great clicks/ impressions?

Because of your poor gig galleries, your impressions or clicks won't be increased. You have received 4* review four months ago, this might be the another reason that your clicks/impressions are not increasing as your gig seems to be pushed back in the search results. 

If you're really a Graphic Designer, then I'll recommend you to improve your gig galleries (of all gigs). Right now, they are not good enough to grab buyer's attention.

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, kevoh2003 said:

Work on the quality of your gig images

Aren't you in the same boat like OP's? Check your own topic below:

You are not in the position to guide anyone because of zero experience on Fiverr yet. Focus on yourself first.

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 16