Fiverr Forum

Looking for a few good Top Rated Sellers

Hey Everyone,

Fiverrtastic Blog is featuring a segment where they are discussing how Top Rated Sellers expose their tricks and tips. I have a panel of questions that I’m asking and I’m featuring each seller with a small write up with the answers to the questions they have provided. I am only doing a few more of these before I move on to a new series, so anyone who might be interested get a hold of me. So far I have featured “Chris Hardy”, “Kymmypops”, “Arjunrocks”, and tomorrow I am featuring “Mr Marcus”. Any Top Rated Seller interested in being featured please contact me. :slight_smile:

nice work going on…bro…

As a Top Rated Seller I’d be interested in participating. Please let me know.

Have you featured us yet??

Where can one find the blog?

Kim

i am now doing a level 1 and level 2 feature coming up soon. Coming up with all new questions and content for it. Google the blog it’s called “Fiverrtastic”. I just wrote a top 5 Christmas gigs today. Professor Puppet, Breka27, and Madmoo were top rated sellers featured. I will be having a new video feature for Top Rated Seller coming up soon almost like YourFiverr did. Instead of a visit of there house or work area I want it to be more of a day in their life type thing. We Fiverr sellers don’t have the easiest schedule. I haven’t ever done Vlogs for my blog yet, but I have so many ideas I am bursting at the seams. Oranje crew You 2 would be an awesome video feature I’ll be in touch soon.

thanks for all the support everyone,

Josh

Hey Josh - great stuff with Fiverrtastic. What a lovely way to promote Fiverr AND help out sellers/buyers :slight_smile: Super stuff.

I am a Level 2 Seller (used to be top rated …ah…well). You can find me here - fiverr.com/simplyjo

Reply to @simplyjo:

Saved one of your gigs and I will get back to you. You look like you are quite the busy seller here on Fiverr.

I’m a level 2 seller, I would love to be in on this :slight_smile:

I know how to get a hold of you Oldbittygrandma. :slight_smile:

Shawnecannon I saved one of your gigs. I will get back to you with some questions. I need to write some questions out tonight. bear with me. i am trying to keep the blog daily or every other day but lately I have been getting a lot of writing orders for other clients articles and blogs. That’s the thing about Fiverr one minute I can be doing graphic design and the next I’m doing graphic design. It just depends on the moment.

If you ever want Level 1 sellers look me up, lol

i am now doing a level 1 and level 2 feature coming up soon. Coming up with all new questions and content for it. Google the blog it’s called “Fiverrtastic”. I just wrote a top 5 Christmas gigs today. Professor Puppet, Breka27, and Madmoo were top rated sellers featured. I will be having a new video feature for Top Rated Seller coming up soon almost like YourFiverr did. Instead of a visit of there house or work area I want it to be more of a day in their life type thing. We Fiverr sellers don’t have the easiest schedule. I haven’t ever done Vlogs for my blog yet, but I have so many ideas I am bursting at the seams. Oranje crew You 2 would be an awesome video feature I’ll be in touch soon.

Josh

Hey Josh - great stuff with Fiverrtastic. What a lovely way to promote Fiverr AND help out sellers/buyers :slight_smile: Super stuff.

I am a Level 2 Seller (used to be top rated …ah…well). You can find me here - fiverr.com/simplyjo

Reply to @simplyjo:

Saved one of your gigs and I will get back to you. You look like you are quite the busy seller here on Fiverr.

I’m a level 2 seller, I would love to be in on this :slight_smile:

I know how to get a hold of you Oldbittygrandma. :slight_smile:

Shawnecannon I saved one of your gigs. I will get back to you with some questions. I need to write some questions out tonight. bear with me. i am trying to keep the blog daily or every other day but lately I have been getting a lot of writing orders for other clients articles and blogs. That’s the thing about Fiverr one minute I can be doing graphic design and the next I’m doing graphic design. It just depends on the moment.

If you ever want Level 1 sellers look me up, lol

Josh