Looking for advice, will pay in friendship

alixiris

I don’t know, it looks good. 🙂

If you’re saying that you’ll draw a portrait from a picture, I think a good idea would be to put that picture next to the illustration so buyers can see how you transform one thing into the other. To showcase your process, so to speak.

PS I have no idea why your post was just flagged. Was someone offended by kidneys or fetuses? You should probably remove that entire line.

I don’t know, it looks good. 🙂

If you’re saying that you’ll draw a portrait from a picture, I think a good idea would be to put that picture next to the illustration so buyers can see how you transform one thing into the other. To showcase your process, so to speak.

PS I have no idea why your post was just flagged. Was someone offended by kidneys or fetuses? You should probably remove that entire line.

Thank you very much 😃

Ah, oh no! I hadn’t even considered it might be offensive, I will change it to something more fluffy.

Thank you very much 😃

Ah, oh no! I hadn’t even considered it might be offensive, I will change it to something more fluffy.

They’re really cool illustrations!

I second what @lenasemenkova has already said. My only observation is that your profile being limited to 3 images, it looks a little sparse. If I were buying, I’d ideally want to see more than 3 images. How about using Photoshop (or similar) to create 3 x collages of 3 or 4 images at a time, maybe even showing them as categories? That way buyers can get more of a feel of what you’re able to offer them.

Hello!

I’m a new artist on Fiverr and would be forever grateful if anyone could give me any advice or guidance. Be as harsh as you need to be!

I offer you my friendship and a virtual hug <3

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/BLQGz

anyone could give me any advice or guidance. Be as harsh as you need to be!

Advice is free. It’s given because it wants to be given - it comes from good will.

Anyone giving advice in return of something, is looking for profit, not advising. 😉

anyone could give me any advice or guidance. Be as harsh as you need to be!

Advice is free. It’s given because it wants to be given - it comes from good will.

Anyone giving advice in return of something, is looking for profit, not advising. 😉

Thank you all so much! I have made the appropriate changes.

That’s very true indeed! In that case, I’ll give my friendship as a gift and not as payment, though it’s not worth much. 😛

So far this community seems so wonderful and welcoming 😃

Thank you all so much! I have made the appropriate changes.

That’s very true indeed! In that case, I’ll give my friendship as a gift and not as payment, though it’s not worth much. 😛

So far this community seems so wonderful and welcoming 😃

I’ll give my friendship as a gift and not as payment, though it’s not worth much. 😛

I bet your real life friends and your family don’t think so, and find you high value. 😉 :upside_down_face:

BTW, welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 😇

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome alixiris!

Nice work! Al the best with sales. Maybe this can help you:

It is meant for new users. But old users often forget about the use of these Fiverr links that are included plus some Tips:

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

best,
happyspace

Archived