Looking for Experienced article writters

nurtureworld

We are looking for seasoned and experienced article writers to add to our team for daily article writing work we can send you orders worth more that 5000 words per day and more if you can handle. Please revert if you are interested to start immediately we will start allocating you daily orders.

Also advise if you are available to receive orders on a daily basis and your best working hours, all orders will be placed through your fiverr Gig and you can always expect a Thumbs up review on your gig for every good quality job done.

to us the most important things are consistency in Quality Unique Creative and Copyscape safe articles that are sent on time.

Also please send me 3 of your most recent random sample articles so that we may evaluate your quality.

we look forward to start working with you.

Regards,

Jerry

I was about to respond to your message that you sent me, but I shall respond here 🙂 It is unlikely you will be able to find a ‘quality’ writer who does $5.00 per 1,000 words and can deliver on a daily basis. I deliver fairly decent articles, however I am booked up to 20 days in advance. The only way I would ever deliver as orders come in daily is if somebody paid extra.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback actually our orders vary from 500words to 1000 words and the beauty of our opportunity is that sellers can get a rare unique opportunity for a consistent source of work, as we have too much work. Any analytical seller who is thinking long term or looking for long term projects may not necessarily look too much at the cost but would focus more on the longevity of the opportunity to be assured of work on a daily basis. I would rather make $5 with a little bit more effort for a long term opportunity than make $50 on a one of and inconsistent opportunity that cant allow me to have a predictable forecast of work.

I’m offering 100% original, unique, impeccable, well-researched, accurate, factual and engaging articles; top-notch quality guaranteed. I want the world to see the beauty of knowledge and information being passed on through my articles. I write compelling articles in natural, conversational English that readers from any part of the world will love. I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the quality of the content, as all my clients in the past have been.

What will you get from us?

100% Authentic & Genuine Content

Grammatically Correct and Proofreaded

100% Unique & Copyscape pass content

Extensive Internet-based research

Best research Guaranteed

Natural Content with Personality

My commitment to quality and timely completion of projects is absolute and uncompromising. With my friendly and accommodating nature working will be a pleasant experience. So, if you looking for quality content, I am here to take that assignment.

Regards

Soumitra Roy

–deleted–

Sheriff’s Note: Methods of contact that are outside of Fiverr are not allowed.

Archived