Looking for Feedback

ami_ray

Hi everyone 🙂

I created five gigs, and I am looking for feedback. I would really appreciate it if you took a look at my offers.

Please tell me what you like, what you think is missing or could be improved, and any questions that come to mind so I can add them to the FAQ section.

Thank you so much in advance for doing this.

Here is the link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/ami_ray

I’m not sure that ‘Facebook email collection’ gig is permitted, due to FB TOS.

Look this over for some more helpful advice, especially, the (RRD) section.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

I’m not sure that ‘Facebook email collection’ gig is permitted, due to FB TOS.

Look this over for some more helpful advice, especially, the (RRD) section.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

I never thought about it being a problem with Facebook TOS. I currently have one client outside of Fiverr that I already do this for.

She came to me asking me to do it because her member requests were backed up (she has a group of 5,000 and growing).

I will have to look at that because basically, I am collecting the emails to send to her so she can add them to her list.

These are emails that people have given her specifically for the list. Not me going around asking people for emails. Maybe some confusion there. Not sure.

I thought Improve My Gigs was a place where I could ask people to look at my gigs and give feedback. I am confused by this now. I wasn’t asking people to make my gigs for me. Hmmm…

I never thought about it being a problem with Facebook TOS. I currently have one client outside of Fiverr that I already do this for.

She came to me asking me to do it because her member requests were backed up (she has a group of 5,000 and growing).

I will have to look at that because basically, I am collecting the emails to send to her so she can add them to her list.

These are emails that people have given her specifically for the list. Not me going around asking people for emails. Maybe some confusion there. Not sure.

I thought Improve My Gigs was a place where I could ask people to look at my gigs and give feedback. I am confused by this now. I wasn’t asking people to make my gigs for me. Hmmm…

Okay, that’s different, yes. You might want to add a FAQ that explicitly states you’re gathering and organizing not collecting without consent. I can see this after you pointed it out, but it’s best to be clear. The word ‘collector’ has a bit of a negative connotation when connected with both ‘data’ and ‘email’ as it’s most often associated with spam. (I also only skimmed the description, so that blunder was on me.)

Okay, that’s different, yes. You might want to add a FAQ that explicitly states you’re gathering and organizing not collecting without consent. I can see this after you pointed it out, but it’s best to be clear. The word ‘collector’ has a bit of a negative connotation when connected with both ‘data’ and ‘email’ as it’s most often associated with spam. (I also only skimmed the description, so that blunder was on me.)

Ok, whew! LOL

Thank you because if you had not said anything, I wouldn’t know that it was a little confusing and spammy looking. I will go edit to clear it up. 🙂

Also, yes, this is the right place for feedback. 🙂

That said, there are a LOT of people who post who do want others to fix things for them, and it’s sadly easy to fall into a ‘quick glance’ mindset after looking at 15 different profiles and 70 gigs.

Jumping back to your OP, then: I like your profile image, but if you can crop off some of the upper wall so that your picture is a bit more centered it’ll look a bit nicer. As for FAQs, you should define what a ‘revision’ is for each of your gigs that offers them. It’s unfortunate, but sometimes the option for revisions is abused and buyers will try to claim a whole new order as a revision. (That link I shared, the (FAQ) points 1, 2, and 3 address this.)

Archived