Looking for first sale

This is my first gig…
I’m Mahi, the number 1 SEO guy that other agency secretly hire and I’m writing here as I know that your site can make a lot more money. I already helped thousands of peoples like you become financially independent by ranking websites in top position.
What if I told you that with my service you can make 6X,10X or even more your actual revenue in only 6 weeks? Why will you risk hire someone else?!
With my secret formula recommended by Gautam, I was able to make for my client’s consistently10X investment and some of them make now XX.XXX$/month revenue.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

• Site SEO Audit - Analysis of important technical factors that determine your site’s search ranking
  • Index Optimization - Proper site “index-ability” helps search engines crawl & index your web pages
  • XML Sitemap - An XML sitemap helps search engines find and list each page of your website
  • Robots.txt - Robots.txt files give instructions to web robots whether or not to crawl a site page
  • Penalty Removal - Diagnose & fix issues causing ranking penalties in order to quickly regain search traffic.

Thanks For giving good Comment