Looking for Fiverr Partnerships

Guest artisticdreamer

Guest artisticdreamer

I am looking for other Level One sellers who are interested in creating partnerships. What I see is a kind of a barter system where those of us who have similar (but not exactly the same) gigs can help cross promote one another. Maybe we could talk to some of our existing clients about one another’s gigs. Perhaps we could promote each other in the same places that we promote ourselves (i.e. Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, etc). These are just a few ideas. I am also open to any ideas and suggestions on how to do this as well. If you’re interested in this at all, let’s talk. Thanks!

Guest artisticdreamer

I did not say that I would want the other person to have a gig that is EXACTLY like mine.
For example, I am a web designer and it might be beneficial to partner with a graphic designer. Both gigs are SIMILAR, but NOT the same.This is just an idea that I am tossing around. Not sure if it will work or not.

Guest artisticdreamer

I have no problem with posting ads on Craigslist. They never get banned or blocked. If they are against policy, I haven’t heard from anyone at that organization.

Reply to @artisticdreamer: it might depend on what site you are on, how often if people flag it, etc. CL states in their FAQ of their terms that if your ad could be equally relevant on more than one site, then it doesn’t belong on CL and to please use another site. So any type of virtual work doesn’t really belong there. But it’s like speeding on the freeway, not everyone gets a ticket so you are lucky over there. And you would never hear from the organization, it’s a community moderated site, so when an ad gets enough flags it just comes down.

Archived