Looking for honest feedback on my Gigs

robertking698

Hi. I made this same request several days ago and am disappointed no one has reviewed my gigs or supplied any feedback.

I would like to increase the number of people visiting and increase the number of conversions. Please review my gig and let me know if you have any advice on improvement, especially those that are successful with my thanks.

Here is my link: https://www.fiverr.com/robertking698

Hello Robert,

One thing you could do is to turn your audio clips into videos, so that they can be played from a category or search listing page, rather than potential buyers having to open your gig to play your audio samples.

Your profile description is in the 3rd person,which may be a little over formal for Fiverr? Why not say what your experience is from your perspective, and how that experience will help your buyers?

Hope this helps. 🙂

It also would be better if you don’t have the same thumbnail image for each photo. Make each one look different and exciting. Also, make sure your images are cropped at the correct size so they stand out better in the fiverr gallery - I only see half your body and not your head.

Hello Robert,

One thing you could do is to turn your audio clips into videos, so that they can be played from a category or search listing page, rather than potential buyers having to open your gig to play your audio samples.

Your profile description is in the 3rd person,which may be a little over formal for Fiverr? Why not say what your experience is from your perspective, and how that experience will help your buyers?

Hope this helps. 🙂

Thanks, it is now in first person. I don’t understand your other comments about turning my audio clips into video clips. Mind you I have never looked at the category or search listing page. How do I view those?

Thanks, it is now in first person. I don’t understand your other comments about turning my audio clips into video clips. Mind you I have never looked at the category or search listing page. How do I view those?

I don’t understand your other comments about turning my audio clips into video clips. Mind you I have never looked at the category or search listing page. How do I view those?

If you look at your gig listings from your profile page, voiceover category or search, all you see is your profile image - you actually have to go into the gig itself to be able to click the play button.

If you create a video - it can be just one image with your VO clip in the background, then you’ll be on a level playing field with other users who’ve done the same, and you’ll have a greater chance of somebody playing your video directly rather than just seeing your image.

Your gig descriptions are great BTW! 🙂

Archived