Looking for Italian Speaking GIG and VA Providers

xs1972

Hello Mr. xs1972,
i am not sure about what you mean by “Italian Speaking GIG”. I saw that you want to build e-commerce websites so i suppose you may need to translate something. If so, don’t hesitate to contact me as i am an Italian Native Speaker from Rome!

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Matteo Baldetti

hello sir!. I am a professional Graphic designer and a photo editor with years of experiences. I am also a creative person which always gives priority to customer’s 100% satisfaction

I can do your work ASAP. If you are interesting in my offer please place an order so I can start your work right away or feel free to INBOX me any time if you have any questions. I will give you 100% MONEYBACK guarantee and a LIFETIME after sales service.

Hello Sir! I am a professional Graphic designer and a photo editor with years of experiences. I am also a creative person which always gives priority to customer’s 100% satisfaction

I can do your work ASAP. If you are interesting in my offer please place an order so I can start your work right away or feel free to INBOX me any time if you have any questions. I will give you 100% MONEYBACK guarantee and a LIFETIME after sales service.

Archived