Fiverr Community Forum

Looking for Logo Design

Hello, my name is Taura Helms. I am seeking someone to create my logo. I will have a lifestyle brand that will start with soap called Sugar & Pluto which I have named after my two cats. I want Sugar & Pluto on a neon green background since that will my primary neon color. I also want alternate logos in neon pink, yellow and orange. I like those colors since I was born in 1980 and that was the decade that I was a child. The font that I have chosen is from Dafont.com which is a free site that allows you to choose a vast amount of fonts. Under their groovy section I have chosen the Mexcellent 3D font. Can anyone make this logo(s) for me and if how much will it cost? I can be reached at tswill80@hotmail.com. Thanks.

They hid my email address so I don’t know how you guys will contact me.

Hi , I am professional designer , I have 12 years experience with Photoshop or any other designing tools and softwares.

If you want to get an amazing logo , visit here :

https://www.fiverr.com/matanelharush/create-a-professional-logo-design

Regards ,

Matanel

Hi Taura,

My team of designers and I can complete your job at the price requested on your CL ad (or for less if it takes us less time!). Your vision for this design looks clear and colorful in my mind! I believe we can do great work together!

I found your CL ad and noticed you didn’t have any means to reply to you. Lucky your fiverr ad was sill up!

You can reach us at mjtdesign@outlook.com

Thanks, and have a great day!