Looking for long term graphic designer (logos, banners, etc...)

indesignn

Hello. I am looking for a long term graphic designer. So far I have been working with few but they all need 2 days to respond, and I need someone serious.

I am looking for someone who is ready to offer unlimited revisions, source file and other things that come with it. Also it would be very nice if you are online more then just 1-2 hours per day as I usually need projects at different times of days.

If anyone is interested please post your portfolio and we can talk.

Guest norrsken_marc

Your post is in the wrong category. This here is the Tips section, not the Buyer Requests. Please help us keep this forum clean and friendly by at least reading the Do’s and Dont’s before posting blindly in any category, as it is considered SPAM when you post buyer requests.

Hi how are you Indesignn

I’m Osman shahbaz professional graphic designer and also providing all designing services i do your work with 100% satisfaction guarantee and 100% money back guarantee you can check my flyers ,brochures or advertisement services using this link…

https://www.fiverr.com/osman_shahbaz

I have sure you like my services from depth of your heart…

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

Hi there indesignn,

We would absolutely love to help you out with your projects.

We are a team of highly professional individuals that excel in graphic designs.

Check out our profile for more info.

Let’s keep the conversation going, what kind of ongoing projects do you have?

Best regards,

Sky+ Studio

Guest norrsken_marc

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thank you kindly! I’m still hopeful in humanity. I’m actually used to getting insults and other unpleasant comments when I comment about posts in the wrong categories, so I appreciate the positive feedback.

Archived