Looking for my 1st order

didographic

Hello

Welcome and best of luck for the future I would suggest using the buyers request daily and send 10 offer daily

Build a solid profile and add as much off your previous work as you can and promote your gigs on social media and targeted audience as much as you can and direct them toward your gig

Thanks hope I was helpful 🙂

Hello

Welcome and best of luck for the future I would suggest using the buyers request daily and send 10 offer daily

Build a solid profile and add as much off your previous work as you can and promote your gigs on social media and targeted audience as much as you can and direct them toward your gig

Thanks hope I was helpful 🙂

Thanks for the guideline.

I have done many buyers request earlier, but haven’t received any single response.

Ok I will try my best.

Thanks for the guideline.

I have done many buyers request earlier, but haven’t received any single response.

Ok I will try my best.

Suggest you check out the competition in your categories re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

Suggest you check out the competition in your categories re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

Yes I am a new seller on Fiverr. But working as a graphic designer since 2010 🙂

Archived