Fiverr Community Forum

Looking for my first buyer! Arabic, English, Graphic Design

Hello guys! Due to current situation I’ve decided to try this website as a part-time earning. Unfortunately, it seems like it is not so easy to find order if you are a new member. I’m looking for my first buyers for my Gigs!
What I can do:

• Arabic Translation. I am native Arabic speaker and I can translate all kind of text, video, audio. If you need any content on Arabic I can also do that. Translation from Arabic to English or Russian and vice versa.

• English and Russian Translation. Any type of text, video, audio translation and content writing. Translation from English to Russian, Russian to English, Russian or English to Arabic.

• Graphic Design. I can draw for you anything you like in any technique and style both in digital or on paper. I can design flyers and logos for your company and anything else related to it.

• Assignments. I can do any type of your university or school assignment (theory only) for any subject except where I need to do mathematical calculations (I do text, you can insert calculations and formulas after). I can do assignments on English, Russian and Arabic.

Prices of my Gigs and not final, we will decide price after I see amount of work has to be done. The easier work the lower price.

Thank you and wish you a good health and success on this website!