Looking for new order :)

cool_idea

congratulation Forum

Why are you congratulating the forum?

Because he follows most threads and just posts gibberish. I think he is under the impression that is how you get impressions, clicks and sales - just posting over 20 characters on everyone’s threads, but not really imparting any real knowledge. Kind of like eating junk food.

GG

Because he follows most threads and just posts gibberish. I think he is under the impression that is how you get impressions, clicks and sales - just posting over 20 characters on everyone’s threads, but not really imparting any real knowledge. Kind of like eating junk food.

GG

It is like they are trying to act like real sellers by imitating what they see others do. Often quite unsuccessfully.

Guys just to share with you , one of my client he is in US his Amazon account has been blocked. He open a second seller account with same physical address and Taxation ID.

.Received 2nd seller account details and his account was active for 10 days. we received a email from Amazon you are having two accounts and they suspended both accounts.

Just shared with you a real issue with Amazon Seller Account.

Thanks & Best Regards
Noman 😀

Archived