Looking for orders

sadiayounis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent buyer request daily(Totally 107). But i got one order.

That’s how the Buyer Request section works. There is no guarantee that you will get any orders from BR. The better you are at marketing your services through the copy/response you write, the better your chances will be. YOU, however, will have to work on writing great responses. From the sounds of it, if you’ve sent 107 BRs and only gained one order from that, you might have a lot of work to do. If you can’t convince sellers to hire you in BR, then you’re not likely to gain many sales there.

Keep working on your writing. Good writing wins BR sales. Good luck!

That’s how the Buyer Request section works. There is no guarantee that you will get any orders from BR. The better you are at marketing your services through the copy/response you write, the better your chances will be. YOU, however, will have to work on writing great responses. From the sounds of it, if you’ve sent 107 BRs and only gained one order from that, you might have a lot of work to do. If you can’t convince sellers to hire you in BR, then you’re not likely to gain many sales there.

Keep working on your writing. Good writing wins BR sales. Good luck!

I write about buyer requirements and then i introduce my self.then i tell about my services.

i see offer sent 0.When i write about buyer requirements, it goes to 10 to 15.

I write about buyer requirements and then i introduce my self.then i tell about my services.

i see offer sent 0.When i write about buyer requirements, it goes to 10 to 15.

Keep improving your responses. The better you become, the higher your chances of conversion will be.

Archived