Fiverr Community Forum

Looking for script writers and voice over artist

Hello everyone,

I offer video gigs on Fiverr and lately have been networking with client’s who keep coming back for more videos. Often, they are new to this marketplace and need assistance with video script and voice overs. I have some client’s that want to offer me on-going work but they also need help with add-on services.

Usually, a voice-over artist gets a script and records the audio. However, I am primarily looking for voice over artist who can follow the pace of an existing video and record the audio accordingly. If you can handle that then connect with me immediately.

If you are someone who has experience writing promotional script for whiteboard videos, you can contact me too.

This will be an on-going project and no matter what level you hold on Fiverr, you surely won’t mind to add extra cash to your Fiverr balance. Just because it’s an on-going project, I don’t expect you to compromise on your pricing. Simply quote me a price you prefer for on-going work and I will recommend you to my clients.

The requirement is a bit urgent so contact me as per your earliest convenience.

Yes…I can provide you many services that you need. I am a FIVERR buyer and seller. Check out my website: www.hermankaplan.com also you can find some of our projects at Doo Bug on Youtube Channel. I hope to hear from you soon. We are geared for rapid turnaround. Connie