Fiverr Forum

Looking for someone to post on Apartmentratings.com

Looking for someone to post positive apartment reviews about, staff, maintenance and sense of community to Alexan Lenox apartment ratings account via apartmentratings.com. I would like 2 post per week. We are experiencing some negative reviews concerning the construction across the street and the loud noise. This is not our development however my residents are upset about the noise. I would like positive reviews basically highlighting the good things about our community. Nishia is the Property Manager. The Leasing team is Brooke and Sharon. Maintenance Supervisor is Nikolay and maintenance service techs are Tommy and Toni. We are a very customer focused office and know our residents by name. Alexan Lenox is convenient to Lenox Square Mall Shopping center and Lenox Square Mall. We are in the heart of upscale Buckhead close to night life and all major highways making it easy to commute to work no matter where your office is. Alexan Lenox offers new state of the art business center, 24hour fitness with 2 free work out classes per week. We also have a resort style pool and one of the only communities in Buckhead with a jacuzzi and newly upgraded community room. The interiors of the apartment include stainless steel appliances, washer and dryers, granite counter tops and alarm systems. For more detailed info on our community please visit alexanlenox.com. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing for me.