Looking for suggestion to improve my gig

zahirshinwari

Hey, just reviewed your profile and see the gig you have created. There are a few tips that I can suggest you so you can get started asap.

1. As suggested in the previous replies, I’ll also suggest you to redesign the gig image to something better that will help you to attract visitors in the search. Make sure it’s something that stands out in the search.

2. Secondly the gig description is very basic. Add a few more points to it. It’s good that you have used points, not a long description as clients usually never read long description and pointers are best to explain the services you provide.

3. Further, in the existing gig, I see you have added only 1 basic $5 package. Add more premium packages that offer more services with higher amount as you can add upto 3 packages. For more information you can read this article on how you can add more packages.

favicon-32x32.png.2f129203a3cd87b60cfd5837adc92fcc.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.d816064a5b209e992b06a13f3c522051.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

4. Add more gigs offering different service of yours as you can add upto 7 gigs as a new seller. That will help you get more diversified clients.

5. I see in your profile you have mentioned Urdu, Hindi and Pushto languages which will not help you get clients as there are very few or even no buyers of that languages. Remove them and add other languages like French, German etc. People with other languages will contact you and you can communicate with them using google translator.

That’s pretty much of it. Hope you get orders soon after making these changes.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot
Sam

Hey, just reviewed your profile and see the gig you have created. There are a few tips that I can suggest you so you can get started asap.

1. As suggested in the previous replies, I’ll also suggest you to redesign the gig image to something better that will help you to attract visitors in the search. Make sure it’s something that stands out in the search.

2. Secondly the gig description is very basic. Add a few more points to it. It’s good that you have used points, not a long description as clients usually never read long description and pointers are best to explain the services you provide.

3. Further, in the existing gig, I see you have added only 1 basic $5 package. Add more premium packages that offer more services with higher amount as you can add upto 3 packages. For more information you can read this article on how you can add more packages.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

4. Add more gigs offering different service of yours as you can add upto 7 gigs as a new seller. That will help you get more diversified clients.

5. I see in your profile you have mentioned Urdu, Hindi and Pushto languages which will not help you get clients as there are very few or even no buyers of that languages. Remove them and add other languages like French, German etc. People with other languages will contact you and you can communicate with them using google translator.

Thanks a lot

Sam

Very helpful advice. 😍

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Thanks a lot

Sam

Thank you very much dear for your valuable information.

Archived