Looking for suggestions to get orders

mkamalkayani

Do you use the “Buyer Requests” section? You can get quite a few sales from it. Just make sure you read carefully every request before placing an offer, and make sure you personalize it so it doesn’t look like a generic message.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have not used buyer request yet, however after reading your message I took a look at it and I think it is, in fact, a very good way to get started.

I like your gig. It’s very well done.

Just like @exilegraphics said, using Buyer’s Request to bid - not advertise maybe good for you. When you do, please make sure to read the requirements that is being asked.

As an example, when I recently posted few request; I had a requirement: "Translate the following sentence " . . . . . " in your bid. I wanted to make sure the seller wasn’t using Google Translate. About 25% failed to do so.

Another time, I stated: “Please understand I will be using the poetry you write in my book.” Only about 50% bid specifically stated they understood and they were okay with it.

I delete the ones who do not include information I am asking.

As much as it is enticing to bid on projects, I highly recommend that you skip the ones with vague instructions. As much as seller’s need to follow instructions, buyers need to provide clear instructions. A poorly written request by a Buyer may be a sign he/she will be a difficult client.

I have not least 90% positive rating? i will not send make new offers please help me?

www.fiverr.com IMG_20160224_155315.jpg

adnan_kpi's public profile on Fiverr

I have a team of 11 Members aimed to provide !00% quality products and services. LinkedIn Data mining, Data Mining, Data extraction, Web Research, Email lists, all SMM profile Research, FB UID Scraper, Deep-Etching, Picture editing Website...

@adnan_kpi: You totally hijacked someone else’s thread . . not, cool. Delete and create your own.

Archived