Looking for tips "To get my first order" 😢

rahat595

Hi, I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am looking for some tips to get my first order, in a marketplace with so many established sellers. I would appreciate it if you take a look at my gig and let me know if any improvements could be made.
It’s been a month. I am staying online as much as possible. Already send 74 buyer request but still i did’t get any order. 😢
my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/vvw6Lz

Use buyer request because no one comes to a new seller almost so only through the Buyer Request section you can get intial orders

um using buyer request regularly but not getting order plus gig impression is not increasing 😢

There’s a large number of resources listed under the (RRD) section at the end of this post:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Perhaps you can find some information there.

Archived