Looking for typist please

I am looking for a typist. I will provide 1-2 pages (approx 5-600 words) of a scanned written letter. You will type into notepad and dropbox it back to me.

Please indicate how many of these you can do for 1 gig (pm is fine)

thanks

I will do it in one gig 5$

500 words for one gig 5$

if work is more than 20,000 words then i will do 1000 words in one gig of 5$

no they are individual. 1 gig = 500 words for you?

Hi!

I can do it for one gig. message me if you are interested. If you order within 1-2 hours I’ll have it complete within 5 hours.

i will type 2 documents for one gig. and i deliver pretty fast.

i’ll type 1000 words = 1 gig.

I will type it 1 gig = $5

If you have trouble finding what you are looking for or have a special request, then you can submit a Gig request. This allows you to make a request to the Fiverr community. If your request meets the criteria of a seller, the seller will submit an offer.

To request a specific service:

• Click Username > My Orders > Request a Gig.
  • Click Request a Gig. The Post a Request dialog box appears.
  • In the Description text box, write what you are looking for. For example, “I would like video testimonial in Portuguese featuring couples”.
  • In the Post In drop-down list, select the category and subcategory of your request.
  • Click Submit. Your request will be pending review until it is approved by Fiverr.
  • Once approved, click Review Offers. You will see a number of offers next to the button.
  • To sort your offers by date, rating, or experience, click the Sort Offers by drop-down list.
  • To accept a Gig or find out more information about the seller, click “here” or Order Now.
  • Both links take you to the seller’s Gig page, where you can find more information about the seller, order a Gig, or contact the seller if required by the seller’s terms.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

i can do this in 1 gig. knock me please.

Hello,

I would love to help you out. I can type 700 words for you in one gig, proofread it and deliver it to you in any format you like.

https://www.fiverr.com/lipsad/proofread-your-paper-of-2000-words-in-24-hours?gig_id=4268058&utm_campaign=gigs_show_from_share_manage_gigs&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=get_url&utm_term=&view=gig

Thanks for reading!

I will type up to 4 documents for $5

I will do five hundred words for a gig.

Best to put this as gig reguest

Assalam-o-Alikum

i am a professional typer and i can type 1000 words for a gig for 5$

Here what you’re looking for! :slight_smile:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/7j5lt1

I will do your entire document for $5 … include another document for you to give me with this same order absolutely FREE & I will still add one more sweet DEAL to this mix… Blessings to you

Namaste

i will do it 1200words=1gig

i am expert in data entry and i still working a data analyst

I will do it for 1gig