Fiverr Community Forum

Looking Forward to grab my 1st Order

It’s been a week already I am using Fiverr. I am very much confident about my success. Sooner or Later I hope I will definitely get work from Fiverr. I am doing photo editing and graphics design for over 5 years. Earlier I had to work in a company, after covid I was affected and not doing the job anymore but many of my friends used to tell me that work on Fiverr. It’s really wonderful you can earn money sitting home but you have to keep patience and do the best quality of work. I am hoping for what I will be getting and I am enjoying every day. This is a great platform. I hope, I will get my first job early.

Thanks to everyone. Keep using Fiverr. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t sing Fiverr’s praises just yet. There are a lot of things to learn in order to operate on the platform effectively and while also adhering to the rules.

Many new sellers expect a floodgate of orders to suddenly open up and to be deluged in success. When it inevitably doesn’t turn out that way, they immediately become desperate, discouraged, and eventually drop off the platform.

Learn from others, know what your talents are, and adapt to meet the needs and demands of customers.

5 Likes

week - few …
already 4 months silence compared to other sites …
but my gigs are in wide niches as one of the reasons. preparing new gigs for specific needs

3 Likes

Hope for the best dude

2 Likes

hope you will be success

2 Likes

Thank you I will be waiting for it @lloydsolutions

1 Like

Thank you brother @marketeranu

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable words. I have patience I wouldn’t stop hoping.

1 Like

Thanks @mehedi_shawon .

2 Likes

welcome brother and best wishes

1 Like

Thanks brother @marketeranu