Looking some checks and advices about gig

amzonestep

Hello guys, we are succesfull outside the freelancing sites but we believe we can get a lot of boost from Fiverr, therefore i made a gigs about our business which is Amazon product photography and listings.
Q,Can you check out the gig is it require any modifications? only got 1 custom order .
Q, buyer requests are not showing much and even those are showing are related to logo designing ,photo editing etc not about to the point related to our gig.

gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/amzonestep/design-professional-amazon-listing-photos

Thank you

Hello and welcome here. I like your profile but unfortunately orders in the beginning are kind hard to be. You must be patient. Buyers requests are not always there, sometimes there may be not at all. I am also a photo editor and some requests has no connection to what i do. So check them out often and read them carefully so you can find the ones that fits your services. I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

• 2 months later...

Hello and welcome here. I like your profile but unfortunately orders in the beginning are kind hard to be. You must be patient. Buyers requests are not always there, sometimes there may be not at all. I am also a photo editor and some requests has no connection to what i do. So check them out often and read them carefully so you can find the ones that fits your services. I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

Hello, now i am level 1 seller 🙂

Follow below steps might help

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Archived