Looking to offer my content writing skills - Delivery within 24 hours!

Hello! So, I’m new to Fiverr and have only had the pleasure of 1 gig so far. I’m keen to really hit the ground running and fulfill all orders which come my way. So you’re probably wondering why you should order from me and not any other already trusted hard-working content writer? Well, I’m looking to offer discounts wherever possible - the more you order, the more you save! I can offer samples of my work and am more than happy to take the time to perfect the work to your criteria. I pride myself on offering the best service for the customer as possible. I aim to give each and every one of you as I strive to go beyond the call of duty wherever possible.

If you’re looking for content with amazing quality at an affordable price, I’d love to hear from you! Negotiations for many gigs are always available, so message me and I’ll see what I can get done for you! :wink:

http://fiverr.com/mrlewni/write-content-for-any-website-or-blog

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Dave

(MrLewni)

I have just received my 10th order and have got to be honest, my addiction is growing stronger by the day. If you feel you could make use of my content writing gig, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always approachable and happy to answer any questions you may have.

Reply to @madmoo:

Thank you, Ang! It’s good to see someone with an equal level of grammatical tolerance, aha! Currently offering 24-hour services on all three of my gigs, I do fear that one day I will wake up to too many orders! Something I will be sure to quickly react to should it ever become a possibility.

Thanks again,

Dave

I woke up this morning to 5 orders. I can only assume this forum post helped to push me in the right direction, so thank you all!

Reply to @madmoo: No rest for the wicked, hehe! :smiley: I will be sure to keep an eye on the orders to make sure I’m not caught off-guard, thank you. :slight_smile:

Congrats Dave on your multiple orders. ~O)

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you. 8/10 orders so far. I can’t wait to reach Level 1! :slight_smile:

Reply to @craigscott: Thank you, Craigscott. :smiley:

Reply to @madmoo: If all continues to go so well, I feel you’re right! I’m hoping so! :smiley:

8 orders complete with a 9th nearly finished. Still guaranteeing a 24-hour order completion, so make your orders, guys!