Looking to start my first Gig, but I ran into an error

nametoolong

It might help also to brush up on the Terms of Service.

That’s where the real good reading is.

Since you got a ToS warning, I figured checking the ToS made sense.

Just trying to be logical.

That was the first thing I did, I didn’t see anything that conflicted with the gig I was setting up. Maybe the bot just went nutso on the commissioned art that I used.

That was the first thing I did, I didn’t see anything that conflicted with the gig I was setting up. Maybe the bot just went nutso on the commissioned art that I used.

If it finds the gig image already on the web somewhere you might get a warning or something for that (if it’s one you own the rights to you could contact CS about that if you get a warning) but I think they say “unoriginal image”- but it’s best to use one that won’t exist already on the web.

I’d also make sure the service you provide in the gig is one allowed by Fiverr.

edit: you could let us know what the gig is for if it wasn’t something that you’re sure is allowed like a voice over gig. eg. if it was about some other site you’d need to make sure it was okay with that other site’s terms of service/use too.

If it finds the gig image already on the web somewhere you might get a warning or something for that (if it’s one you own the rights to you could contact CS about that if you get a warning) but I think they say “unoriginal image”- but it’s best to use one that won’t exist already on the web.

I’d also make sure the service you provide in the gig is one allowed by Fiverr.

edit: you could let us know what the gig is for if it wasn’t something that you’re sure is allowed like a voice over gig. eg. if it was about some other site you’d need to make sure it was okay with that other site’s terms of service/use too.

Thanks, allot! That was much more helpful than the popup that just said. “General TOS Violation”

Also yeah, it’s a voice acting/voice over gig.

Thanks, allot! That was much more helpful than the popup that just said. “General TOS Violation”

Also yeah, it’s a voice acting/voice over gig.

If you can’t find the specific reason for the warning eg. in the messages/emails they sent or in the TOS/link you could contact support and ask them so you don’t get another warning by creating a new gig with the same issue.

Also make sure you don’t add anything in the gig description that isn’t allowed by the TOS.

If you can’t find the specific reason for the warning eg. in the messages/emails they sent or in the TOS/link you could contact support and ask them so you don’t get another warning by creating a new gig with the same issue.

Also make sure you don’t add anything in the gig description that isn’t allowed by the TOS.

Thanks allot for all the advice!

Archived