Loosing impression, views & clicks!

swapnil_saha

A lot of people are lost in these days. It is a troubling time. We must search for us and find our impressions in order to view, and once we find ourselves in the mirror of the future we must prove loyalty to honesty and trust by clicking on that mirror of our soul.

A lot of people are lost in these days. It is a troubling time. We must search for us and find our impressions in order to view, and once we find ourselves in the mirror of the future we must prove loyalty to honesty and trust by clicking on that mirror of our soul.

Thanks for your suggestion.

1/ Create a Blog and redirect users to an opt-in page, pixel them for retargeting and finally redirect them to your gigs
2/ same applies for an Email list, add a link to your gig where users can buy or read about your services that you are providing on Fiverr
3/ Issue is: most people don’t have a website or do like blogging or create an email list…
4/ use Pinterest and twitter for passive high-quality non-spammy traffic for your blog, most people would not buy as soon as they land on your gig, so create an opt-in page, add your remarketing pixel and remarket those people continually based on their interaction ( 1.20 minutes video viewers are more interested in your services than those who just come and left on the spot ) you got the idea.
5/ Create lookalike audiences based on E-mails IDs

I bet a bit of knowledge of Marketing and a budget of only 50 Dollars in a month will generate some sales for you, once you have those sales you would also get repeat clients …

Note:

Don’t Depend on Fiverr traffic, create a flood of traffic by your own ( Either by SEO for FREE or by paying for ads )

Blockquote
I Rank on the first page of Google for Following Keywords"

How to promote Fiverr gigs in 2020
How to find competitors backlinks
New york city SEO EXPERT

You may Google now, and there are many many more FREE websites, where i do post guest posts and get quality traffic, building credibility and Authority same time

LAST:
im adding an Image of my pinterest account, where you may see how much free traffic im getting from pinterest alone in a week…

favicon.png.2b5a4de97b6dfdcc6fa944636164b0e4.png ImgBB
pinterest.thumb.png.b9696efeb78a7484a5d76a8b1b48bab5.png

pinterest

Image pinterest hosted in ImgBB

755e644a58c7e100544e0dbc87141a90ee1db277_2_690x354.png.c9ed716e82887f04fe41656fb595e130.png

1/ Create a Blog and redirect users to an opt-in page, pixel them for retargeting and finally redirect them to your gigs

2/ same applies for an Email list, add a link to your gig where users can buy or read about your services that you are providing on Fiverr

3/ Issue is: most people don’t have a website or do like blogging or create an email list…

4/ use Pinterest and twitter for passive high-quality non-spammy traffic for your blog, most people would not buy as soon as they land on your gig, so create an opt-in page, add your remarketing pixel and remarket those people continually based on their interaction ( 1.20 minutes video viewers are more interested in your services than those who just come and left on the spot ) you got the idea.

5/ Create lookalike audiences based on E-mails IDs

I bet a bit of knowledge of Marketing and a budget of only 50 Dollars in a month will generate some sales for you, once you have those sales you would also get repeat clients …

Note:

Don’t Depend on Fiverr traffic, create a flood of traffic by your own ( Either by SEO for FREE or by paying for ads )

Blockquote

I Rank on the first page of Google for Following Keywords"

How to promote Fiverr gigs in 2020

How to find competitors backlinks

New york city SEO EXPERT

You may Google now, and there are many many more FREE websites, where i do post guest posts and get quality traffic, building credibility and Authority same time

LAST:

im adding an Image of my pinterest account, where you may see how much free traffic im getting from pinterest alone in a week…

59324bafdf3b396d150c3c7ccb873dee574b32dd.pngImgBB
755e644a58c7e100544e0dbc87141a90ee1db277_2_690x354.png

pinterest

Image pinterest hosted in ImgBB

Thanks for your suggestions

Hi…!!

The best way to get impression graph constantly growing is to share your gig on social media. Just like different groups in social media. The more people looks at your gig the more impression you will get.

I will recommend you to share your gig on daily basis on social media.

Stay Safe

Regards

I have no order in 2 weeks left. I have no idea how to do collect work.please if anyone know help me please

The Fiverr competition is very fierce nowadays, the question is : what are you doing to overtake your competitors, what are you doing that they are not doing? You need to be finding ways of standing out from the crowd!

Hi…!!

The best way to get impression graph constantly growing is to share your gig on social media. Just like different groups in social media. The more people looks at your gig the more impression you will get.

I will recommend you to share your gig on daily basis on social media.

Stay Safe

Regards

Thanks for giving me this idea!

The Fiverr competition is very fierce nowadays, the question is : what are you doing to overtake your competitors, what are you doing that they are not doing? You need to be finding ways of standing out from the crowd!

okay sir. I’ll look forward to it!

Archived