Fiverr Forum

Los Angles/Glendale July Meetup: 7 pm, Thursday, July 20th 2017

It’s happening again!

Thursday, July 20th, the 3rd LA/Glendale Fiverr Meet up.

We had a blast last time with both buyers and sellers participating, laughing and learning how to make the most of Fiverr. This is not your fathers networking group, but a bunch of smart people looking to maximize their return on investment in Fiverr.

Newbies and experienced sellers welcomed!

Tips/tricks and insider secrets to growing a business AND making great choices if you’re buying.

If you’re in the Southern California area, join our LA Fiverr Community FB group:
https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/groups/FiverrLA/

And the Event RSVP:

Mod Note: Links posted with permission of Fiverr Staff for this official event.

Sounds Good. But i’m far away from Los Angles. Wish you good ceremony.

When are they coming to Asia :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“They” are not. But YOU can!

This is community related. We are buyers and sellers who want to make the most of our experience. Start a group in your area.

Our group keeps getting stronger, and last month we had a great time. After it officially ended at 9 pm, people talked for over 45 minutes before we “kicked them out” and then a few hung around in the parking lot for another 30 minutes discussing different issues.

In other words, people could have easily left, but they were finding value in talking with other sellers and buyers, so they stayed.

I expect that to continue, looking forward to seeing those who make it in July and beyond.

Awe dang it, I was in LA a few days ago. Now I’m in Seatle…

Here’s the official RSVP:

Official RSVP for July 20th meeting:

I wish I could join there but I am staying a far away! I love to join in all of you. And creating a group from our locality? Yeah, we have got together just some days ago. There were a lot of professionals who interestingly joined our team and talked over different issues about Fiverr.

Thanks

Yes, it’s nice to have some face time with others who are facing the same issues. It was also interesting to hear buyers discuss their great sellers and not so great sellers. Very helpful to hear their perspective on what is working, and what wasn’t for them.

This Thursday (July 20th)! Please be sure to RSVP so we know you’re on the way. (Doctors note or at least a note from your mom if you miss!) :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

I wish I could attend there…:sweat:
By the way all the best!:slight_smile:

That’s great and i wish a good event.