Fiverr Forum

Los Angles/Glendale June Meetup: 7 pm, June 15th, 2017

We had such a blast last time, we’re doing it again.

Tips/tricks and ideas for expanding and growing your Fiverr business. Network with some high volume sellers, friendly buyers, and some just getting started too.

Buyers and sellers welcomed!

June 15th from 7 to 9 pm in sunny Glendale California.
(Home to some of the most fun loving, serious business minds in the world.)

Yes, I know it’s a long way away. Calendar it, join us!
I’ll post the RSVP link as soon as possible.

Close to the 5 Freeway (Los Feliz exit) in Glendale.
Lots of easy parking, mostly friendly people.

We may even have some swag… We’re working on it. :wink:

Not as much fun as LA traffic, but rarely a dull moment.

See you there!

Bumping this because we are now 10 days away.

I’m going to get the official Fiverr event link in the next couple of days, so you can RSVP if you are attending.

It helps us plan the food, wild party favors, and just have a sense of how many are likely to attend.

Last month we had a blast AND learned lots of things, I expect this month to be even better. (This group is growing, the more who attend, the more we’ll do…)

More details soon.

I got really excited until I realized you meant the Glendale in Cali :frowning: Hopefully moving to LA soon, though, so maybe next year!

We’ll, it might be a longer commute, but we’ll be both educational and entertaining. :grin:

Here’s are some details I’ve been promising:

Los Angeles/Glendale Fiverr Community Event.

June 15th, 2017
7 to 9 pm

LA/Glendale area: Join us for our second meeting and lively discussion on what works, what wastes your time, and how to make the most from Fiverr. Sellers and buyers welcomed!

The gig economy is growing. Are you making the most of it?

See you there!

Glendale, CA 91204

Minutes from the 5, 134 and 2 freeways.

I’ll be posting the RSVP link soon.

Here’s the Invite/RSVP link for the event THIS THURSDAY (7 pm Pacific)

Looking forward to seeing you there. (Please RSVP so we have an idea for the snacks…)

If you have any questions, fire away!

Lisa

I would love to come. Can somebody pay me a plane ticket to LA? It would cost you only $1200.

Just kidding, I am waiting for some Fiverr meet-up near me but it never happens. :frowning:

No problem! Last time we gave away 3 free trips to Disneyland. (Too bad you missed that event.) And Burbank airport is really close, so land there…

We will have a raffle and if you win, we’ll also give you a free soft drink.

See you there.

I live in Europe. In Macedonia.

Can you make it a free beer instead of a soft drink?

You just let me know when you hit the airport, I’ll stop and get you a six pack. You can take any extras back to your hotel.

See you there! :wink:

This is tonight (Thursday, June 15th).

See the RSVP above, or just join us. (RSVP is helpful.)

See you there!

The event tonight was great! Thanks Lisa, Don and Tina for hosting.

I’ve been buying gigs for years so it was fascinating to finally get a peek behind the curtain to see what goes on after I click the little green button!

I learned a lot about the platform, what it takes to become a top seller and networked with some amazing entrepreneurs in the process. I’ll be back next month for sure.

Thanks Chris!

We should have taken photos too. (Please remind me next time.)

What a great set of people. Lots of great contact sharing, tips, tricks and ideas for getting more from Fiverr. Excellent dialog among the attendees.

We’re targeting the third Thursday of each month, so we are doing it again July 20th at the same location.

I’ll announce here, and via the Eventbrite system directly from Fiverr.

Thanks again for being a great part of the event, and I’ll see you next month!

Lisa