Losing faith quite quickly now

vidbot

‘Sigh’ I will give it all one more week. Then this thing is canned. 😢

favicon-32x32.png.c2fb1d3ac1501507eff74d8dfc8e667e.png Fiverr.com
sync-and-edit-your-virtual-bands-song.jpg.204622d3e87b1ff5ca8cf558bac39ba7.jpg

vidbot : I will edit your split screen virtual music video for $30 on fiverr.com

For only $30, vidbot will edit your split screen virtual music video. | Why not show your virtual bands collaborations playing all together in one video? Just film yourself playing whilst producing a multitrack song. All that is | On Fiverr

edit-your-virtual-music-video-with-dancing-woman-like-this.jpg.59dad3a8690fe15d114181bb01d4a827.jpg

vidbot : I will edit your virtual music video with high impact for $120 on...

For only $120, vidbot will edit your virtual music video with high impact. | Virtual music video editing, for amateur or semi-professionals.Just supply your finished master audio in aiff, wav or mp3.Supply videos in mpg format.Film your footage with...

put-your-logo-in-to-this-spectacular-football-stadium.jpg.5a233f638c66618cf59b82eb2aac39d4.jpg

vidbot : I will put your logo into an animated soccer stadium for $5 on...

For only $5, vidbot will put your logo into an animated soccer stadium. | Basic HD LogoAny logo placed into a spectacular soccer stadium full of fans. You first see your logo on the big screen as the camera | On Fiverr

I see you joined in Dec 2020, you’ve been here for just almost 3 months and you’re thinking about giving up already? Probably you don’t want this enough.

Do you know there are people who have been here for years and have been struggling a lot?

What did you do in this span of 3 months to get orders? Have you made your researches? Did you try to improve your gigs?

Nothing good comes to those who just sit back and wait here on Fiverr

I am also video editor and motion designer, let me give you some tips that will maybe motivate you to continue.

So, you seem to know your job and crazy stuff from what I see, what you need is to be more attractive and eye catchy.

Your logo gig: if you really have created a stadium with a logo tracking etc and not using templates or anything, then you are able to do more than this.
Ask a question: why would people need their logo on a stadium and why would they pay for it ?
Answer: there is no reason.

In this case, you should create a gig that targets a specific task, like
: I will animate and track your logo anywhere, just an example, so you could make a 1 minute video where you show more about what you’re able to create and animate, and not only this stadium.

For your music gigs, you should show what you’re able to do in term of VFX animation and effects and not only target your gig for simple screen split, you can create a gig like:
I will edit your musical video clips with crazy effects, just an exemple, where you do more varied tasks

You could also target other categories and types of editing like:
A gig for streamers and youtubers
A gig for video game editing
A gig for showreel editing
A gig for business and enterprise editing
Etc.

Also, you are here since december 2020, it takes time to grow a business on fiverr, you also need to know and watch tutorial about how to SEO your gigs like to find a good title for your gigs, good tags words to appear in first pages etc.

Also, maybe get a better profile picture, you have a lot of things that you can improve on your gigs.

Hope it has been helpful.

I am also video editor and motion designer, let me give you some tips that will maybe motivate you to continue.

So, you seem to know your job and crazy stuff from what I see, what you need is to be more attractive and eye catchy.

Your logo gig: if you really have created a stadium with a logo tracking etc and not using templates or anything, then you are able to do more than this.

Ask a question: why would people need their logo on a stadium and why would they pay for it ?

Answer: there is no reason.

In this case, you should create a gig that targets a specific task, like

: I will animate and track your logo anywhere, just an example, so you could make a 1 minute video where you show more about what you’re able to create and animate, and not only this stadium.

For your music gigs, you should show what you’re able to do in term of VFX animation and effects and not only target your gig for simple screen split, you can create a gig like:

I will edit your musical video clips with crazy effects, just an exemple, where you do more varied tasks

You could also target other categories and types of editing like:

A gig for streamers and youtubers

A gig for video game editing

A gig for showreel editing

A gig for business and enterprise editing

Etc.

Also, you are here since december 2020, it takes time to grow a business on fiverr, you also need to know and watch tutorial about how to SEO your gigs like to find a good title for your gigs, good tags words to appear in first pages etc.

Also, maybe get a better profile picture, you have a lot of things that you can improve on your gigs.

Hope it has been helpful.

Fair comments, The problem is VFX takes time to generate to create. It needs to be work I can do quickly. Sure I can do a lot of effects and I enjoy doing them. It just too much time, to be worthwhile.

Someone nearly did buy the stadium logo but they needed too many tweaks, I offered a re-render but their ideas had moved on by then. Also, a buyer nearly bought a split-screen music video. They said their event was cancelled but I know they just went to somebody cheaper in Brazil.

You have given me a few ideas on types of gigs and my presentation. So thanks for that. Best regards

I have been here since 2017. Just started to get more reach only starting to get get some clicks. Just got my third client btw. Maybe try to market on social medias ? I haven’t done any marketing so maybe that’s why I’m not getting any clients. And I think my gig is better than 90% of the gigs here too.

‘Sigh’ I will give it all one more week. Then this thing is canned. 😢

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
03366d96205796410fd41b2941fe9285ab4ab858.jpeg

vidbot : I will edit your split screen virtual music video for $30 on fiverr.com

For only $30, vidbot will edit your split screen virtual music video. | Why not show your virtual bands collaborations playing all together in one video? Just film yourself playing whilst producing a multitrack song. All that is | On Fiverr

f1435feaa5408915408f2bd8b8a7f5be559d9c19.jpeg

vidbot : I will edit your virtual music video with high impact for $120 on...

For only $120, vidbot will edit your virtual music video with high impact. | Virtual music video editing, for amateur or semi-professionals.Just supply your finished master audio in aiff, wav or mp3.Supply videos in mpg format.Film your footage with...

8f6ecfcda1424e73956b0d7ccd6df0289519eca3.jpeg

vidbot : I will put your logo into an animated soccer stadium for $5 on...

For only $5, vidbot will put your logo into an animated soccer stadium. | Basic HD LogoAny logo placed into a spectacular soccer stadium full of fans. You first see your logo on the big screen as the camera | On Fiverr

‘Sigh’ I will give it all one more week.

It takes time and a lot of effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Archived