Fiverr Community Forum

Losing interactions and clicks on my gig

Hey guys, well the title kinda explains a bit of what’s going on, and it would be nice to seek some advice on anything I could improve. I tried to take care of a lot of aspects regarding my gig, offer things that not many offered and things like that.

Regardless of the things I offer, and reaching level one some time ago, it just seems like my gig doesn’t feel attractive? Which leads me to think that I might be missing a bigger picture and therefore, would like to seek for some opinions.

I try to reach buyers from buyer request, but haven’t got the chance to work with any of them so far (Had only one 2 years ago, I think).

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum.:revolving_hearts: I saw your gig is parfait**you send buyer request. it better option too you…

Your gig looks fine, actually. Maybe make a slightly broader description to inject a number of extra keywords for people to be able to find you? And if you know 3d modeling well, why not to do a research and find where else your modeling skills can be applied to and make an extra gig out of it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can u explain me a bit more of this, please?

And thank you for welcoming me here! Always checking this forum but finally decided to show up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I certainly been thinking about it, like logo design and so on

2 Likes

hey, do not worry, in fiverr you need to be patience and ensure you make good use of keywords

I’m going to dive into this a bit further. Regarding prices u think it is too much? I had to remake all that months ago because I started with 5 models for $5 and 18 for $15, and each time I got a job, it felt not only exhausting, but also like if my work wasn’t worth that much