Fiverr Community Forum

Lost Level One status?

"Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status.
The following was your performance at the end of the evaluation period (January 15, 2021 00:00 GMT):

• Response Rate: 77%
  • Order Completion: 100%
  • On Time Delivery: 100%
  • Rating: N/A"

Maybe I was sick (just saying). It’s like, here’s your reward … level one status … weeks later oh you are not responding fast enough.

I’m like, goodbye, sellers are not kids who you punish by taking their hardworking and well deserved earned level status away.

10 Likes

@marbsradio good luck next months evaluation

4 Likes

I feel really sad for you, But you Fiverr is following some kind of rules and all of us have to gone through those rules. Try your best for next time. I know you can again gain your level .
Thank You,
Take love from Bangladesh.

5 Likes

Just closed the fiverr account. On Facebook I sell way more, get paid on the fly, and I get not penalized for replying too late lol :microphone::raised_hand:

5 Likes

Well, the levels system is how Fiverr rewards or to some, punishes their sellers.
Your response rate is easy enough to get back to 90% to get your level back next month, that is, if you do decide to give things another try and not give up just because you feel you are being treated like a kid or unfairly. In Fiverr’s eyes, you did not earn your level in this last evaluation because you did not answer your messages within 24 hours. Yes, people fall ill, get hospitalized or sleep for a week (I don’t know) and ignore their Fiverr account, but, unfortunately, doing this or having this occur will impact your ability to keep your level here.

GG

1 Like

Thanks for the input. This has nothing to do with giving up but with treating sellers. Also the previous bad experience with the customer service that didn’t bother to help at all (not to forget that they enjoy a good interest on revenue before they pay out), knowing that this platform eats a nice piece of your cake every time you make a sale.

This “child punishment method” really goes too far. Some don’t accept that in life, like me. The should focus on providing customer service not penalizing sellers (you can disagree but downgrading level is a penalization because you are doing something they don’t want, in this I was not replying fast enough according to their standards).

3 Likes

Then you may need to go out on your own, make your own site, if you do not already have one, and be a lone ranger rather than under the umbrella of some corporation’s site.

Also, 20% is NOTHING! And, I mean NOTHING in regards to what they take - look at it another way - YOU get to KEEP 80%. That is more than half. I will put it into perspective: most platforms I have been on for what I do, take MORE than 50% - most are close to the 65% rate now. That means I keep at best 50% and typically, only 35% if I chose to work on those platforms. This is why I decided more than 5 years ago to build my own site and only pay the fee to PayPal for each transaction.

This “Levels” thing went into effect I think 2 or 3 years ago. I was a TRS at that time and had been for a few years. Imagine how I felt when I lost my TRS because I was 1% below the answering messages analytic? Pretty bummed. And, to this day, have not gotten back that TRS level, even though all my stats have been 100% for some time now. But, I am not going to take my toys and go home because I was set back to Level 2 - it was a learning experience and I have to deal with it. So, I keep plugging away here, and, maybe someday, I will get the TRS badge again. But, to be honest, I make the same and some months even more than I did when I had the TRS badge, so it all evens out in the end.

GG

6 Likes

In fact, I sold more in a short period time on Facebook than on Fiverr. The best part is, I immediately receive my cash without a high ridiculous fee. 20% is nothing? Just make a sale of 500, 100 will go to Fiverr. You don’t know what you’re saying.

So I have to wish you the best of luck .

4 Likes

you need to wait some littile time ,more.

2 Likes

@mansur017 thanks but no thanks. Say, do you know how to delete my account on Fiverr forum?

2 Likes

I have made plenty of $500 orders here - so, I do know what I am saying. 20% is NOTHING compared to some sites as stated above who take more than half of your posted price. What would you say is a “fair” percentage for Fiverr to take?

I also make more on my own site than I do here, and I also receive payment instantly before I do any work.

To delete your account on the Forum, you just need to delete your Fiverr account. But, if you have pending earnings, you probably would not want to do that until they have all cleared and you have withdrawn your money. If that is the case, what you can do is put your Gigs in PAUSE mode so no one can order from you and they will not appear in search while you wait for funds to clear. Then, you can delete your account.

GG

6 Likes

i see that he already deleted his account. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: many others will take his place, sad truth.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth, that others will quickly fill that gap and make the same whining post about how unfair Fiverr is, why do they take a HUGE 20% of my earnings, why am I treated like a child and demoted when I am so special and important, I mean DON’T THEY KNOW WHO I AM!!!???

Unfortunately, this guy wants to throw the baby out with the bath water. I have fallen back to Level One before and it was not fun, but, you know what? You roll with the punches and do better - when you do that, you get your ranking back. The levels system is there for whatever reason Fiverr wanted it to be there. Don’t like it? Well, take it up with Fiverr or choose not to be here. It is THEIR site after all, not yours!

If he was making the kind of money he says he was, he is silly to let a demotion get him down.

As for the percentage Fiverr takes - I will take the 80% I make on every order over some of the other platforms for readers on the internet.

GG

8 Likes

There has to be a way to differentiate between good and bad sellers.

A seller’s response rate is just one such measure.

We either choose to play by the rules or we don’t. You’ve chosen not to.

8 Likes

I will be honest, the response rate is maybe the easiest thing you can have at 100%. Order cancellations can appear when a buyer doesn’t order properly or scammers get in the way. And there are times when the order takes a little more, you may have a delivery that’s not on time. However, the response rate… the truth is that any seller is able to reply within a few hours, especially if you have the mobile app installed. You can reply to messages within a few minutes of downtime during the day…

5 Likes

And, to add to that, you literally have 24 hours to reply! So, this guy was likely not checking his Fiverr account for more than 24 hours, perhaps even days. But, yeah, the response rate is always the thing that bit me in the butt and got me demoted when levels first started. I learned my lesson fast and have now fixed that!

GG

5 Likes

You need to contact Customer Support who will delete it for you.

Customer Support: support@fiverr.com

4 Likes

Exactly. I’m not a slave to Fiverr but at the same time I am aware of the game we need to play - such as responding to first messages within 24 hours.

If I’m busy or if the message comes through at an anti-social time, I will simply reply with something like “Thanks for your message. I will reply in detail in the morning”.

It takes 30 seconds or so, and then you can walk away knowing you’ve protected your account.

7 Likes

That’s very sad news.But don’t loss hope.You will come back strongly.

Rules to follow in competitive market! You will get the badge again.

Best of luck for future.

1 Like