Fiverr Community Forum

Lost My gig ranking and dropped my sale.Suggest me how can i get beck my gig ranking

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

12 Likes

Try changing up your tagged words

10 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig

Just like we bloggers do SEO of our pages, on Fiverr you have to do the On-Page SEO on your Gig so that it appears higher in search results. This can do done with the help of keywords. Let’s have a look at it:

1 Like

Same problem. please help me any suggest…

Don’t edit your gig. Try sending offer on buyer requests daily and get orders. Your gig will be ranked again in 3-4 weeks.

3 Likes

Thanks you so much …

1 Like

I know it’s a hard time and I’m suffering from it too. That’s why I’m spending time on forum :frowning:

Have a look at my thread for ranking your gig here. It might help.

2 Likes

@maryam_haider does spending time on Fiverr forum help rank a gig on the first page?

thank you so much…

Why its is happening? what is the main reason behind it ? My gig was also ranked and I was receiving orders but its suddenly stopped everything. Now its coming down day by day…

if i spend time on fiverr forum does it help me to rank my gig?

No. Staying online doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

I have faced same problem.