Fiverr Community Forum

Lost My gig ranking and dropped my sale.Suggest me how can i get beck my gig ranking

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

23 Likes

Try changing up your tagged words

14 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes

Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig

Just like we bloggers do SEO of our pages, on Fiverr you have to do the On-Page SEO on your Gig so that it appears higher in search results. This can do done with the help of keywords. Let’s have a look at it:

2 Likes

Same problem. please help me any suggest…

1 Like

Don’t edit your gig. Try sending offer on buyer requests daily and get orders. Your gig will be ranked again in 3-4 weeks.

10 Likes

Thanks you so much …

1 Like

I know it’s a hard time and I’m suffering from it too. That’s why I’m spending time on forum :frowning:

2 Likes

Have a look at my thread for ranking your gig here. It might help.

7 Likes

@maryam_haider does spending time on Fiverr forum help rank a gig on the first page?

1 Like

thank you so much…

2 Likes

Why its is happening? what is the main reason behind it ? My gig was also ranked and I was receiving orders but its suddenly stopped everything. Now its coming down day by day…

1 Like

if i spend time on fiverr forum does it help me to rank my gig?

1 Like

No. Staying online doesn’t do anything.

2 Likes

I have faced same problem.

3 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

can you please explain?

1 Like

Were you using promoted gigs feature? many sellers who used that feature had all their gigs thrown to last page, If your problem is different then try getting orders through buyer requests and it will be back

same problem I face. I want to know @nokibchowdhury how many ratings and feedback you have?

same problem. but already i editing my gig :sob: :sob: :sob: @maryam_haider