Lost My gig ranking and dropped my sale.Suggest me how can i get beck my gig ranking

nokibchowdhury

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

• 9 months later...

Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig

Just like we bloggers do SEO of our pages, on Fiverr you have to do the On-Page SEO on your Gig so that it appears higher in search results. This can do done with the help of keywords. Let’s have a look at it:

Have a look at my thread for ranking your gig here. It might help.

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived