Fiverr Community Forum

Lost my GIG -_-

I had a gig, that was on the first page at first row with different 2 keywords,
I edited it last night about 2:00 AM, after that I lost and didn’t get back, what can I do now ??
It’s not live yet, Almost 20 hours gone.
:frowning:

1 Like

@imraanzaack2 have you contacted fiverr through support?

not yet, because of i afraid them when i knocked them , they find out my another fault -_-

had you made a backup of your gig before making any changes ? if yes then how about restoring them?

It can take a couple of days for edited gigs to reappear in the search.

no, i just add my previous work link of flicker

seriously :o i knew not more than 1 day , i am very much disappointed just because of that was my best selling gig :frowning:

Be patient - i’m sure it’ll come back! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

yes i think you should give the algo some more time. i personally think its because of the link you added because i head in a group on fb that fiverr no longer change gig position when changes are made it might be because of the link they might manually check if it a spam link or not and then restore its ranking,

1 Like

:flushed: :open_mouth:

Can you explain this a little better, please?

i did same thing at the same time in 2 gig , one of them i found but the best selling one not live yet…

as for example I knock in contact support and tell that I don’t find out my gig, they will check and take lots of fault like
1-this is not your own image
2-change the gig title
etc etc

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :smirk:

So… :smirk: :roll_eyes:

If you know you’re using an image that’s not your own, why would you continue doing so and risk your gig, instead of changing it? :flushed: :roll_eyes:

As for the etc., etc. things… you better put a remedy on all of them unless you don’t mind getting your gigs down or even risking your account. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

In addition to what @maitasun has said suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so you know the rules as to how Fiverr works.

2 Likes

thanks for your suggestion

1 Like

please wait .
within 24 hour.

1 Like