Lot of view and impression but no sales

wailmed

Are you taking the time to reach out to your target customers and convincing them to hire you? If you want steady customers, you’re going to have to find and earn them.

yes i do buyer request and i am in the first page of searching

That is NOT reaching out to your target customers. That is nothing more than waiting for buyers, and competing against dozens of other sellers in BR. If you want more customers, you are going to have to learn how to market and promote your services. Sitting back, and expecting those target customers to randomly find you is NOT marketing.

That is NOT reaching out to your target customers. That is nothing more than waiting for buyers, and competing against dozens of other sellers in BR. If you want more customers, you are going to have to learn how to market and promote your services. Sitting back, and expecting those target customers to randomly find you is NOT marketing.

any idea to help me ?

any idea to help me ?

any idea to help me ?

I cannot help you gain more customers. You are going to have to that that work on your own. Conduct an internet search for the topic, and I bet you’ll find plenty of articles on the subject.

Your success is your responsibility. Please do the work required to make it happen.

any idea to help me ?

There are a TON of ways you can be promoting your gig…

Just a few off the top of my head.

1. Make youtube videos about certain virus infections and rank them in Google for the removal term using SEO. There are hundreds of different infections and this alone could bring you thousands of targeted visitors.

Example:

Remove the FBI Virus Easily

Make a video introducing yourself, and letting them know you can easily help them remove the virus by clicking the link in the description (put your link to your gig in your video description)

1. Forum Marketing

Join the most active and popular tech support related forums. Make sure you add value to every response, and when relevant plug your own services. But only do it when it truly adds value. (Hint, hint - If you need SEO for your youtube videos, be sure to check out my SEO services 😉 )

1. Craigslist Marketing

Post ads in the computer repair section of craigslist for tech support in all the major cities. Make sure that you specify that email is the only form of contact due to high volume of replys and then make sure you can help them and then send them your Fiverr link.

Those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. The most important thing to remember though is DO NOT SPAM! Always add value, and try and truly help!

Hope that helps.

-Justin

There are a TON of ways you can be promoting your gig…

Just a few off the top of my head.

1. Make youtube videos about certain virus infections and rank them in Google for the removal term using SEO. There are hundreds of different infections and this alone could bring you thousands of targeted visitors.

Example:

Remove the FBI Virus Easily

Make a video introducing yourself, and letting them know you can easily help them remove the virus by clicking the link in the description (put your link to your gig in your video description)

1. Forum Marketing

Join the most active and popular tech support related forums. Make sure you add value to every response, and when relevant plug your own services. But only do it when it truly adds value. (Hint, hint - If you need SEO for your youtube videos, be sure to check out my SEO services 😉 )

1. Craigslist Marketing

Post ads in the computer repair section of craigslist for tech support in all the major cities. Make sure that you specify that email is the only form of contact due to high volume of replys and then make sure you can help them and then send them your Fiverr link.

Those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. The most important thing to remember though is DO NOT SPAM! Always add value, and try and truly help!

Hope that helps.

-Justin

thank you very much 😍

any idea to help me ?

I cannot help you gain more customers. You are going to have to that that work on your own. Conduct an internet search for the topic, and I bet you’ll find plenty of articles on the subject.

Your success is your responsibility. Please do the work required to make it happen.

Thank you very much sir

Archived